cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make a Nintex (2010) form involving multiple lists values with the possibility to reload data dynamically according to user action in the form?

Hello,

I'm rather a newbie in Nintex.

I'd like to have a Nintex (2010) form displaying fields from different lists (perhaps having lookups between lists). But more than that I'd like to put into this form a dynamic behavior making it possible to reload data according to user selection on this form.

For example we have 3 lists

1- Parent_list,

2- Sub_Parent_list

3- Sub_Sub_Parent_list .

The behavior idea could be:

a) if the user select a value in 'Parent_list' -> the values of 'Sub_Parent_list ' reloads accordingly.

b) if the user select a value in 'Sub_Parent_list ' -> the values of 'Sub_Sub_Parent_list ' reloads accordingly.

Is that possible?

Thank you.

Claude

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: How to make a Nintex (2010) form involving multiple lists values with the possibility to reload data dynamically according to user action in the form?

Hello,

You will first need to understand Cascading List Lookups and how they work in Nintex forms.

See here: Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint  and here Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!

-Mike

Accept as Solution Reply