cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to change the default text formatting on a multiline control ?

Jump to solution

A rapid question :

I have a multiline text field on my form. But the person who use it want the text format to have less space between each line. How do I change that ?

(I'm talking about that ^^" :

issue.PNG

Like we can see, each time I push enter, there's a lot of space between line. I want to have less space if possible ^^")

Thanks in advance

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to change the default text formatting on a multiline control ?

Jump to solution

Sammy,

Thanks for using the product. To answer your question, you may have to modify the type of field input you are wanting. The options for that are plain text, rich text, and enhanced text.

I've found the best when using plain text on forms, but if you want more control, then using enhanced works well because you can flip to HTML view and fix issues from the control itself. This isn't a Nintex thing specifically but happens as more WYSIWYG controls are used. Check out Nintex Hangout - Forms, JavaScript and Xchange Assets (June 15th) - YouTube around minute 45:00 as I go into your specific issue.

Cheers.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks Eric Plain text do the trick !

I think I'll watch your Hangout later (I don't have time today). But I'm using Nintex and Sharepoint on an internship who end tomorrow, so it will be more for my personnal knowledge ^^"

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Tks U @eharris04  , I had the same problem , i resolve It

0 Kudos