cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How To Hide or Disable ( Delete Item ) option in custom Infopath form for Flexi Task ?

my problem is , when create an Infopath form in a Flexi or Request data action , there is a Delete Item option when the user attempt to Fill the form

Bellow is a picture with the option highlighted

delete item screen.png 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How To Hide or Disable ( Delete Item ) option in custom Infopath form for Flexi Task ?

Quick and dirty solution would be to place a content editor webpart on the aspx page and hide this control via jquery or css.

Not applicable

Re: How To Hide or Disable ( Delete Item ) option in custom Infopath form for Flexi Task ?

Thank you for your reply, I would be grateful to you if you can explain the solution in steps for me, I’m still a beginner ☹

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi Muna,

• Use your browsers developer tools to find some property of the "Delete item" link you can use to query this control
  • Open the page where your form is displayed in edit mode (site menu -> edit page)
  • Add a content editor webpart at the bottom of that page
  • Place some javascript in the content editor webpart to hide/disable this control

Something like

<style type="text/css">
#yourControlID{ display:none; }
</style>

should be fine.

Cheers

Philipp

Not applicable

Actually I cant’s find the Edit page option

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Seems like insufficient permissions for you on this page. You would need to find someone with the rights to edit the page.

0 Kudos