cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Levy
Nintex Newbie

Do not allow to change data in task form

Jump to solution

This is about Nintex Forms on SharePoint 2013 On-Prmises.

The Approver from a Flexi-Task should not to be allowed to change the data. He just should be allowed to approve, deny and add a approval- or denial comment.

The data is within a repeating section.

A rule to disable the repeating section did not work. The approver can still change the data.

With Javascript which I added to the task form, I am able to disable the input fields in the repeating section and also hide the 'add row' link (.nf-repeater-addrow). But then the data will be deleted when the approver selects the radio button Approve and hits OK. - That is strange.

Even if I overwrite PreSaveAction to activate the input fields again while saving, the data will be deleted.

So, how to avoid changing the data in a task form? 

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chanteldup
Nintex Newbie

Re: Do not allow to change data in task form

Jump to solution
Have you tried to set each of the controls on the task form to be display only..?
In control settings under advanced set Control Mode to Display, this way it should never be editable.

View solution in original post

Levy
Nintex Newbie

Re: Do not allow to change data in task form

Jump to solution

Wonderful, that works. I set to not show adding and deleting links for the repeated section and then set each input control within the repeated section to display only. Thank you very much.