cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create Site action - nintex forms not published with template

Hello,

I have this issue with Create Site action in Nintex Workflow where it seem not to publish forms created with Nintex Forms in a site template.

Scenario: I have created a site template with workflows and some nintex forms (regular list forms and task forms). I have then created a workflow which at some point creates a subsite from the given template. Everything is working fine, except for Nintex Forms. They are present in the newly created site, BUT but they're not published, so the site displays regular Sharepoint forms. I can go to Nintex Forms setting on a list for example and manually publish the form, but in our case, I really need the forms to get published automatically.

Is there anything I can do, so that the forms get published?

Also it seems odd to me, that workflows are published correctly, but forms are not.

Thank you

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Create Site action - nintex forms not published with template

Hi Jan.  I have this same issue.  Have you been able to make any progress solving it?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I have the same issue. If you create a list with Nintex form and export the site as a template.

If you create a site based on that template you have to manually publish the form again.

I have an automated site creation workflow so i have to do this for every new site that created and that is not the idea.

Does Nintex have a solution for this?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi .  Did you ever find a solution for this?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

This has worked for me before but hasn't worked on my most recent try... any suggestions why it would work once and not the next time? Exactly the same scenario btoh times I tried it:

1. Top level site with Nintex form and Nintex workflow,
  2. subsite with Nintex forms and pages displaying those forms in webparts,
  3. subsite saved as template, 
  4. workflow creates site from template,
  5. newly created site has everything I want it to have but the forms aren't published.

I don't see how I can tell the business this solution won't work when we can already see it working on another site collection!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply