Capability Sort By

Button Save and Redirect

Hi, I know there is a new feature in this march release for redirecting to URL on button but i'm looking for custom solution. I have two butt...

Dynamically Change the Item ID for Edit Form Web P...

I'm looking to use a custom page to edit forms in a similar fashion as the new forms in a Nintex Forms Web Part. We need to be able to dynamicall...

"There are unresolved entries" when edit...

I have created some Reuse Terms from Term Store Management in SharePoint Online Site. I have created one list with Managed Metadata Type col...

List form attachment used to attach in an email wo...

Hi Nintex community. I am leading a project to replace a legacy workflow process and am about ½ way there. I am in need of expert help to get...

Switch Action based on Content Type

Hi all, I'm developing a document approval workflow for a controlled document library. The library uses Content Types, and has around 6 (Policy,...

How to get Folder Url from Item Url using filterin...

Hi, I've Item Url with me. How to filter this URL and get folder URL using inline functions. Item URL: " http://path/to/a/filename.txt " ...

Drag and Drop approvers...

I am Trying to add a drag and drop functionality for the approvers / reviewers, is this something possible through standard Nintex form? I am usi...

• By coolpb
  • August 08, 2017  23:54

How to export the Nintex Workflow (.nwf) from shar...

Hi All As one of my client have requirement that he can Export all the nintex Workflow and Form from the his site using PowerShell from SP20...

Lookup Column as Hyperlink!!

Hello All, I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex 2013. I have lookup column and I want it to be rendered as Hyperlink. Can anyone help me in t...

• By noaal
  • August 08, 2017  19:00

Ad-hoc Workflow Stop

We have a document review workflow that has a set list of approvers. In demo'ing the system today, a request was made to allow an Ad-hoc workflo...

Date from text to Date format

Hello, So I have imported data from an excel sheet into a list, with two columns possessing dates. However, these dates are in the format of ...

Can I store an image in a repeating section?

I am building a Nintex form that will have two panels - customer info and a (possibly) repeating section for equipment item/details. There is one...