Capability Sort By

How to perform stress test on Nintex Form with JMe...

We have a request that to preform stress test on Nintex Form. We use JMeter to capture the request between browser and SharePoint. However, we ...

upload license file show nothing

i try nintex trial, after install it in sharepoint 2016. I get nintexcommont.wsp, nintexexternalconnection.wsp, nintexforms2016core.wsp and ninte...

workflow Approval for 20 items or more at same ti...

I have Nintex workflow for custom list , user requirement is : 1- ( he need to start workflow...

How to format number with a comma

hi all, how can i format number with a comma to my input control (single line textbox) in nintex form ? my input control is connected to a nume...

• By goh6613
  • September 25, 2017  21:44

Can form connect to multiple list in Nintex office...

I came across an blocker, where I am trying to connect one form with two list. I am connecting the two list as ID(Primary Key) in Master List and...

• By mohit
  • September 25, 2017  21:14

Nintex Mobile View

Is there any way i can simulate the nintex mobile view in desktop browser, so that i can easily inspect the form element? How can i hide the to...

• By mandyw
  • September 25, 2017  20:59

Pause workflow

How to pause workflow for 5 mins in nintex and send notifications... The pause function in nintex would pause for that item..calculating creat...

• By epatil
  • September 25, 2017  19:54

SP2016 - Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWBus...

I've developed a workflow in SP 2013 and just exported it and need to import and reconfigure in 2016. When I try to save (there is few actions th...

how to link to item?

Hi, I created a new column, similar to ID, had the workflow assign a consecutive unique number, now i want it to be Linked to Item. in other word...

• By adas
  • September 25, 2017  17:23

Workflow error notifications not going out

My workflow is erroring because a Start Workflow action is not working - the workflow referenced is not being kicked off. The status says "Error ...

How to hide a button option

Have a head scratcher here. So I have a choice field (rendered as a button) connected to a list column, which has 3 options. S, U, N/A Depen...

Task should be only processed by one person

Hi everybody. I ‘am trying to have a flexi Task assigned to a group of people, but when one of the Group members grabs the Task, all other memb...

• By kani
  • September 25, 2017  06:11