Capability Sort By

how to capture field description as a variable

Hi, When a new Item is created, i would like to send an email with all the field labels and values. Also, I would like to add field descriptio...

How to have Custom CSS show up on Print to PDF

Hello Community, We have created a form on a list that has custom CSS for labels, rich text, and choices. When we print to PDF non of the cus...

running a report for alerts

Hello! This might not be the right community to pose this question but it's the only SP community that I am aware of so I'm hoping someone can he...

Auto Select Choices in multi select on load

Hi, I have a multi select choice box that is populated by semi colon separated values in one of the items column. So on form load the choice c...

Action button disabled in ribbon for custom action...

Hi, I created a new action by following the basic action example in the SDK 2013. I was able to deploy my solution and activate the features, ...

Terminate workflows with long idle times?

I recently inherited an existing environment (SP 2010) using Nintex. When I browse the logs, I am seeing entries with the following values: Sta...

Convert Visio file to PDF

Is it possible to convert a visio file to PDF the same as converting a Document to PDF? I've tried using the Convert, but it did not work, so I'...

Query and filter list if criteria is included in c...

All, On a SharePoint list you can filter a list by multiple of a particular field i.e. user names. I can get the user names into a col...

Issue with Responsive Forms Designer Attachment Co...

Hi I've got a requirement where I need to set conditional validation against the Attachment control. I'm using the responsive forms designer,...

Cancel delete on repeating section row

Is it possible to cancel the delete event on a repeating section row? I have setup a prompt on the repeating section "RegisterRepeaterRowDelet...

• By humz
  • October 22, 2017  16:26

Unable to view Nintex Workflow 2013 menu->Task ...

I'm using Nintex 2013. I have enabled: Allow long-term delegation in Central Administration --> Nintex workflow Management --> Global Set...

On a workflow Task View, can the 2nd set of button...

Hi, I have a Workflow Task View which a user sees when they approve/reject from a flexi task email. It shows two sets of OK/Cancel buttons. O...