Capability Sort By

how to link to item?

Hi, I created a new column, similar to ID, had the workflow assign a consecutive unique number, now i want it to be Linked to Item. in other word...

• By adas
  • September 25, 2017  17:23

Workflow error notifications not going out

My workflow is erroring because a Start Workflow action is not working - the workflow referenced is not being kicked off. The status says "Error ...

How to hide a button option

Have a head scratcher here. So I have a choice field (rendered as a button) connected to a list column, which has 3 options. S, U, N/A Depen...

Task should be only processed by one person

Hi everybody. I ‘am trying to have a flexi Task assigned to a group of people, but when one of the Group members grabs the Task, all other memb...

• By kani
  • September 25, 2017  06:11

Why are not all Workflow Variables shown in Nintex...

Under "Insert Reference" > "Workflow Variables" only some are shown and I cannot figure out why these are shown and others not.

• By joese
  • September 25, 2017  02:01

how to using multi language choice field with nint...

how to using multi language choice field with nintex form?

How to hide a field in Calendar App form in O365

Hi Everyone, Given that there is no nintex form in the Calendar App in O365. Is there a way I can have a field that will be hidden base on the...

Repeating section using lookup and calculated fiel...

Hi All, I have created a repeating section which contains a lookup field that looks up a supporting list. The repeating section also contains a ...

Nintex Forms for SharePoint: Document Sets Workaro...

Hello all! As we know, it’s not possible to use Nintex Forms for customization of SharePoint document set’s forms. Anyway, I am trying to fi...

• By alisher
  • September 24, 2017  12:32

Central Administration menus are not visible in Ni...

We are trying to fix a previous install of Nintex 2016 where the SharePoint administration menus do not display in Central admin. I've uninsta...

Prompt Complete Text Field if Drop-down Value in A...

In SharePoint list have column with Choice column with three selections. In another column, simple text field, want user to enter value if select...

• By vindo
  • September 22, 2017  16:06

How difficult is it to upgrade Nintex from On-Prem...

My company has been asked to give an estimate on upgrading from the current On-Prem 2013 environment to SharePoint Online. How difficult is the p...