Capability Sort By

Date Default Value 12/31/9999

Hi everyone, I would like to set up a default value (12/31/9999) for a Date/Time Control. Unfortunately, I receive the error message: Default...

• By hadri94
  • February 15, 2018  23:48

Power BI embedded login screen issue

Hi, I have MS Power BI embedded into my ASP.NET web application and is working for other developers and works on a previous computer but now I...

• By amarbl
  • February 15, 2018  20:47

Duplicate Emails when user is a part of SP group

user received duplicate emails and I want to make sure that he receives only one. On Email Notification, msg is sent to 'Initiator' and 'IT Gr...

• By nsaiki
  • February 15, 2018  12:51

List Lookup Filter Event?

Hi. I'm using Nintex Forms on prem in SP2013. I've got a form that has a List Lookup control that is Filtered by a Single Line Textbox . As...

Disabling form fields based on yes/no checkbox

I have a form that I intent to have users in and out of until they finalize it. For example: End user creates new item. Only has a few of the ...

Can't open View Workflow History for site work...

I have 4 site workflows, each of the workflow will loop through a list of about 100 items. I made 4 schedules for those 4 workflows to run overni...

• By alexzhu
  • February 15, 2018  09:48

How to delete workflows instances w/o getting erro...

Hi all, I have a page with a huge amount of running workflows. I want to get rid of them (approx. 350 running workflow instances...): How can...

• By mai-kel
  • February 15, 2018  08:22

Move a workflow by a different user submitting a t...

We have a special request that an assistant can reject a request on behalf of an approver but the assistant cannot approve the request which has ...

HELP with Nintex form insert reference iFrame

HELP!! I have recently started using Nintex forms in our SP 2013 environment and I LOVE them. However, I have ran into an issue and cannot seem ...

how to disallow submitter from approving their own...

While testing a workflow we discovered that the person requesting a workflow approval can delegate the workflow to themself then they are able to...

Get TFS to ignore my packages folder

I'm trying to get TFS (2013) to ignore my packages folder. I passionately don't want it source controlled as I'm using NuGet and it's great...

Terminate a running workflow when the item no long...

Hi everyone, I would like to terminate a number of workflows that are still running. However I have deleted the item in the list a while ago. W...