Capability Sort By

How do I update a field in a list B when a new ite...

I have two Lists. Each time a nintex form is filled in, it creates a new item in list A which includes amongst other fields a field for 'Surname'...

Api in nintex forms

Hello Everyone i am new with nintex, i want to use some api in my forms using nintex for sharepoint 2016 and i didn't find any idea for using api...

• By mariam
  • September 22, 2018  01:57

Nintex Form RichText box content is pasting unwant...

My users need to copy rich text content from a Nintex form "edit" enabled box into another application. The other application generates a letter...

• By rnatero
  • September 21, 2018  08:08

Workflow failing on start - cannot find history

Hi, I have a workflow that has been doing its job perfectly for a few months now and i have come to run it today and have been greeted with this...

• By at01
  • September 21, 2018  06:25

"Type the Web address: (Click here to test)&q...

In Nintex Form, if you add a hyperlink, it's missing the "Type the Web address: (Click here to test)" that we see in SharePoint lists. Is there a...

Previous versions of workflows set to "allow&...

We noticed some unusual things in our stage environment recently, and I'm hoping to find some assistance with narrowing down what might be causin...

Previously submitted form data changes if choice v...

I'm relatively new to Nintex, and creating one of the first Nintex 2016 SharePoint forms for my agency. (We've previously used InfoPath). I've n...

Does MoveData change the connected Database?

After having done "NWAdmin.exe -o MoveData [...]" (in Nintex Workflow 2.4.1.0 on SharePoint 2010... ) the old DataBase is still displayed under...

• By nils_a
  • September 20, 2018  04:40

Remove ID (characters) after Username

Hello I have a workflow which updates a Group or People field with 2 usernames. The purpose is to show them in such a format: Tom Jones ; Al...

• By bimi82
  • September 20, 2018  01:34

Bad Table formatting

Hi everyone In my workflow, I sent an email to two differents group of persons (they are two distinctive steps which run in parallel) In a prev...

• By freedumz
  • September 19, 2018  23:43

Creating email notification for overdue tasks at e...

Hi there, Im new to Nintex workflow and would like to know how to setup a workflow to send an email notification to specific people at end of ...

• By jchang
  • September 19, 2018  18:11

Is there a way to update the "Workflow Tasks&...

Hi people, I would like to know if there is any possible way to update the "Workflow Tasks" list, in order to add a new field and put some data o...