Capability Sort By

Flexi-Task sends reminders also after completition...

Dear Community, I have an issue where the Worfklow (Flexi-Tas) is sending reminders to the user, after the task has been completed. As a con...

Can't import a workflow & publish with sam...

I can't save or publish a workflow I have just imported. I check the "Overwrite existing version" to no avail. I get the following error message. Th...

How to set workflow for Mutiple Choice

Guys, I have a list that has alot of Choice(Mutiple Selection). I wanted to try to create a workflow to it. ex: Choice(Multiple Selection) ...

• By Jan1
  • April 02, 2019  16:50

How to validate the textbox in nintex form for not...

Hello everyone, I'm facing a problem with validating the textbox in nintex form to not accepting spaces as a value. I want the text box ac...

Capturing Notes History

Bare with me as I am moving from InfoPath to Nintex Forms O365. On many of my InfoPath forms, I created a weekly status field and a status history f...

Updating Form List View from Calculated Form Contr...

It seems this has been an issue in the past, from 2-3 years back. Simply put, is there a way to reference a form control in CAML script for fi...

:focus and :hover states on responsive forms

I noticed that when tabbing through a form with a keyboard or using assistive technologies on the SharePoint Online Responsive forms, there is a lack...

Start Workflow on Person or Group Field Change

I'm using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I want to start a workflow based on when a 'Person or Group' field is modified. The form will be submitted ...

Append value from (dropdown or calculated value or...

Hello I have a similar request as this post , where I have a repeated section with a dropbox to select from: Recipient or Somebody else. Along s...

• By bimi82
  • April 02, 2019  01:57

Link to Approval Task on Mobile Phone does not ope...

Dear Community, we are struggling with a problem with the link to the approval task in a task notification. We see that user who click the link to t...

• By jelleff
  • April 02, 2019  01:31

License needed for additional SharePoint Server 20...

Hi Guys, As per checking with Nintex license documentation it is stated that Nintex for SharePoint is licensed per SharePoint WFE Server. Cur...

• By argalx
  • April 01, 2019  22:20

There was no endpoint listening at (URL) that coul...

I have set up a worklfow to generate a document. Upon running the workflow I get the error: There was no endpoint listening at https://live.nint...