Capability Sort By

How to eliminate the time stamp in a Repeating Sec...

How do you eliminate the time stamp in a Repeating Section XML Query for "Date"? I have the date field in the list set to date only. I have th...

• By DinaF
  • January 23, 2019  07:06

Limit one item per person

Hi I am using NWS, currently I've set up a form and I want to limit my workers. I recognize them by worker ID field, they write the number. ...

• By an0nto
  • January 23, 2019  06:41

Nintex workflows failing on start - cancelled by s...

Hi, A while back I raised a question regarding the .NET security update that stopped workflows running. We've recently released some updates o...

• By at01
  • January 23, 2019  06:32

Restore previous version of a document after rejec...

Hello all 🙂 is there a way to restore a previous version of a document (from libary) with nintex workflow for SharePoint 2013? (eg after a ...

Link between content types Nintex forms in display...

Hi I am posting this question because I need some help. So what I wanted to do was a product order system. Were the user/buyer clicks on new...

• By tommy
  • January 23, 2019  02:56

Form with QR code scanning for mobile

Hi everyone I'm currently working on a project where I need to be able to input data (a serial number) by scanning a QR code with a smartphone...

• By Stavros
  • January 23, 2019  02:49

How to make fields visible with two rules

Hello, I think I have a simple question. I'm new on this forum and starting to work with nintex. I have a nintex form with two pulldown fields. ...

• By jant82
  • January 23, 2019  01:11

List of all avaible actions in Nintex for Sharepoi...

Hello, where do i find a list of all avaible actions in Nintex for Sharepoint online (Office 365)? Better would be a list where all actions are ...

• By mobeg
  • January 23, 2019  00:53

People field drop down goes behind other field

Hi, as Image below, I have got this people field and as you can see that auto drop down of People field (Document approver) is going behind Jus...

• By tagjava
  • January 23, 2019  00:41
Rank

Convert folder to document set (on-prem)

Using Nintex Workflow for on-prem SharePoint 2013 and what I want to do is convert a Folder in a document library to a document set. it would ap...

Workflow re-triggers after republishing

Hi I have a workflow which I have configured "Start when items are created = yes" and "Start when items are modified = yes". I've added a filter...

• By ohagas
  • January 22, 2019  21:43

Nintex 365 Form validation based on two choice fie...

I know this is probably easy, but I'm having some poor brain function. I have a form that has two choice fields (among others). In choice ...