Capability Sort By

Setting up a task escalation in workflow

Hello, I need to set up task escalation (let's say from Approver to Substitute) after few hours. I already built workflow just don't know toh to ...

• By kyon84
  • April 13, 2019  03:39

currentRowNumber returning -1 on mobile device

Hi everyone! I'm having an issue with a Responsive form (on prem sharepoint) where the CurrentRowNumber() function is returning a -1 when on a mobil...

• By fb123
  • April 12, 2019  13:06

Counting items in a list (without Query List)

Hello, Like the post below, I am trying to use nintex to count the number of number items in a list based on their status (from a dropdown). The pr...

Issues with creating a request for a camera at an ...

Hello All, I have been attempting to creat a request workflow to provide a camer at a company event. We have two available cameras for any given tim...

• By ryank7
  • April 12, 2019  07:21

After sending flexi task to the wrong person how t...

Hello, This is regarding a travel request workflow where a requestor submits a travel request, it creates a task for requestor's supervisor and whe...

• By mkhoda
  • April 12, 2019  07:15

Issue with Nintex Web Part and other connected lis...

Hello, I am currently testing a new SitePage which contains a list of "Active Profiles" that is connected to other lists as well as a Nintex Form...

Create a URL to version history page

I'm wondering if it's possible and how to create a URL for the version history page on a document library. SharePoint puts a link to that on the rib...

Run parallel action on same list

Hi, I have list of 5000 items, I need to set item level permission on list. for that I have created Nintex WF with parallel action. I have created t...

• By kalpesh
  • April 12, 2019  00:34

How to Set proper banner in Nintex Forms for Share...

Hello Experts, We have created a Nintex Form and wanted to replace the Nintex default banner with a different one. But nothing is working and siz...

Writing LDAP Query

Are there any tutorials/Links for absolute beginners when it comes to writing your LDAP queries in the Query LDAP Action? I am attempting to retrieve...

• By iburch
  • April 11, 2019  07:35

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not ...

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and publi...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 11, 2019  07:06

Nintex Live Forms - How to get around not being ab...

I'm trying to use Nintex live forms to allow external collaberators to submit to our internal SharePoint site (has to be the internal site). My form ...

• By wradez
  • April 10, 2019  12:31