Capability Sort By

ForEach resets index to 0

I have a ForEach loop that works on a collection of 300+ items. The ForEach will loop through the collection items in batches of 50. The F...

• By ms7
  • July 26, 2019  03:51

Formula to calculate in HH:MM the time between to ...

Hello. I have a form with multiple sections that have separate Start and Stop times. I want to add a Calculated Value with a formula that displays ...

Nintex Form Lookup Control's Multi-Select Opti...

I'm able to populate the information in the lookup control with multi-select choice in Nintex Forms 2010. I need either option: Change...

How to deleted the status in result of workflow

After the workflow completed , we need to delete the status like:completed or failed to start in sharepoint. Could you please any one to help

Trying to edit a form : blank page with only one f...

Hello I started to work with Nintex forms for Sharepoint 2016. I was able to create several forms without any issue. But now, when ...

Trying to activate Nintex on a site collection.

i found this in the ULS logs. Feature Activation: Threw an exception, attempting to roll back. Feature 'NintexWorkflowContentTypeUpgrade' (ID: '86...

Validation of viewstate MAC failed - While open th...

Hi All - After Window server 2008 R2 upgrade to Windown server 2012 R2, we are getting below error message while open the workflow into the server...

How to edit existing SharePoint list items with wo...

I'm new to the Nintex platform and need help resolving a current project. We have a current SharePoint list with employee information such as Title, ...

Two type of escalation

Hi all! I need your valuable help and tips. I'm developing a workflow that, if not approved in 10 business days, three flexi tasks, must be completed...

Collapse Workflow Diagram on Start Page

I have some long and complicated workflows that I don't necessarily need users to be able to see when they go to the start page. I would rather they ...

• By jeff
  • July 24, 2019  09:30

Serial workflow notifications

I have a workflow designed to send an automatic email. It is possible this email could be addressed to more than one individual. Within Assignee acti...

Extra DateTime control Form validation in Nintex f...

I have a 2010 form migrated to Nintex for SharePoint 2019. In 2010, I was able to enter "24/12/19" in the control and saved, the form would accept ...