Capability Sort By

Notification not including all comments

I have notification workflows created to send a notification with multilined comments fields with append text enabled. When executing the notificatio...

Update a field based on the selected value in a dr...

Right, I have the following code, which I like to .change when the dropdown is == Recipient How do I filter the var CollectedBy based on the sel...

• By bimi82
  • April 04, 2019  07:13

Long list of choices... How can I divide them on a...

I have a SharePoint Multi-select Choice field which has about 30 options. The options fall into 3 categories A, B, C. For ease of use I would like ...

How to autopopulate a number for purchase orders?

Hello, I am looking to autopopulate a new number everytime a new order form is submitted? How do I accomplish this? I am new to Nintex.

Nintex Forms RegEx Checking for Single Character

Hello, I'd like to check for only an "@" symbol in Nintex Forms for a text field. This is for email address, and I'd only like to check to make s...

Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Hi, I couldn´t find a topic for my issue. I have a workflow with multiple flexi-tasks with the same outcomes (Approve and Reject). I made th...

• By CoKle
  • April 04, 2019  06:14

Excel Services Couldn't find the file you want...

Hi. I am receiving and error when trying to set up Excel Services. When testing I continually receive the "We couldn't find the file you wanted" erro...

• By CraigB
  • April 03, 2019  16:58

Show/hide items in responsive layout forms when op...

I have a travel request form that I am rebuilding in the new responsive layout. I have a few dropdowns that were hidden or shown based on the chosen...

Nintex Rules Pane for Nintex forms is not showing ...

On the Nintex form, I am having an issue that the Rules pane is not showing the bottom part which should display the hide and Disable checkboxes for...

Refrencing a look up column in nintex form rules f...

Ref: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Nintex-form-condition-rule-the-OR-rule/m-p/88559#M65492 As I had no response to my f...

• By michuk
  • April 03, 2019  08:16

Error Occurred. Unable to preview workflow. I Che...

Good morning, I have some workflows that show the graphical prieview correctly and some that do not. After searching here it appears the common fix ...

List form webpart

Hello, I am on Forms for Sharepoint 2016 version : 4.3.2.0 1) List Form webpart added to Wiki Page --> Works 2) List Form webpart added to Li...

• By Glass
  • April 03, 2019  03:26