Capability Sort By

Create a personal network drive with workflow

Nintex/SharePoint On prem 2013 We are creating an employee onboarding process. Part of the process is creating a new personal H: Drive on the netwo...

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04 , I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combi...

Replace the first instance using regular expressio...

I am trying to remove the FIRST occurrence of a parenthesis in a string. Here is my input text: Douglas Christopher W) I have some (comments) to a...

Obtain a different required approval Nintex form d...

Hello, I wish I could get a different answer form depending on the content type working. Now Nintex gives me the same form even though I'm in...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 09, 2019  04:55

Pull out only the text after ";" into an...

I have a column which captures the email subject. All items have the same email subject followed by the relevant/unique country name: emailsub...

• By michuk
  • August 09, 2019  02:42

Extracting value from field in Form to be used in ...

Dear Nintex community I am starting my adventure with Nintex, JS and jQuery. I've spent alredy few hours trying to find solution this but seems ...

Creating Workflow for Creating Documents with 2 le...

Hello, I was hoping to see if anyone has a template or example of a workflow that does the following: A group can submit a request to create a ...

Validation of people field does not work in flexi ...

Hi all, I want to make a people field required, if a decision is approved within the flexi task. I did it like it is descripted in several post wi...

• By Palim
  • August 08, 2019  07:57

Test Plan/Test cases for Nintex workflows

My organization is in the process of implementing Nintex workflows and forms. Till we get to that point, we are creating templates for different thi...

• By Djoshi
  • August 08, 2019  07:04

re-edit the form after save

I would like to know if there is a way to re-edit the form after the user has sent it. I would like the user to modify his request (by modi...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 08, 2019  06:14

approver comment and approver name

I have created a workflow which assisgn task to user and first response applied is configured . Now suppose we have five person in the group i.e A,...

LookUp to a list based on 2 columns and then retur...

Hello I am strugling with my current task! I am using a Calculated Value (on the form) with the formular: lookup("OptionsGuidance", "Options",Q1...

• By bimi82
  • August 08, 2019  05:07