Capability Sort By

how to hide a control based on multiple values?

i found this How To, the title of which describes what i want to do (i.e. hide using multiple choices/values) but it is not clear to me how to add th...

Auto populate choice field 'C' based on ch...

I have a priority rating field, which I would like to auto-populate based on the answer to some previous choice questions. Can I do this with 'If' ru...

• By Kaz_W
  • March 24, 2019  16:50

Nintex workflow 2013 - web service Get user list o...

I am using Nintex workflow web service to get list workflow items initiated by requester / initiator as nintex workflow default web part do " workflo...

Document Drop off workflow to create Document Set

Just looking to see if anyone has attempted this scenario. I have a section of folks who are arbiters of information to be sent up through my chain f...

Remove input field cell outlines in edit view

How do you remove the input field cell outlines in "edit" view?

• By DinaF
  • March 22, 2019  12:17

Repeating Section Row White Space Issue

This question was asked, but never answered: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/White-Space-in-repeating-section/td-p/55540 ...

• By DinaF
  • March 22, 2019  11:19

Nintex Forms: Custom Attachment Control

Hi folks, We’re using Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013 and our customer is unhappy with the available list item attachment control on the form. I to...

• By Anatoli
  • March 22, 2019  08:31

Keep Workflow Running After Error

Hello, I want the Convert Document action to keep running if it errors. I am collecting the error results but it still fails to continue when an ...

• By nick
  • March 22, 2019  07:12

Nintex form control setting wont save?

Trying to build forms in Sharepoint with Nintex Form Designer. When I add controls and then try to edit the control, it will not let me save the cont...

Better way of calculating date using business days...

I have a start date and an integer representing business days. I wanted to find the end date which is the start date + business days. I understan...

• By nickL1
  • March 21, 2019  22:10

Is There a Way to Disable List Lookup Filtering i...

Is there a method to disable filtering in Edit mode? The common functions don't work in the "Filtered by value" field. I'm using a calculated field a...

WorkFlow with Loops and Approvals

Hi Everyone, I have been assigned a task and I'm still learning my way through Nintex. From my understanding in my head I might need to ha...