Capability Sort By

Workflow not always starting on creating new item ...

Hi all, I have a list (A) with a workflow (A) that starts automatically on new items and creates flexi tasks. I have another workflow (B) start...

• By yvette
  • April 08, 2019  08:32

Update list dynamically when item is entered into ...

Hi all, Here is what i am trying to do: I have a work que which will have items added to it dynamically from outside SharePoint. The idea is...

• By Chris1
  • April 08, 2019  08:30

Nintex forms - how prevent user submit same data

Hello I have this question in Forms to prevent user submit same data. If user save item to list then couldn't save same item, but another with differ...

• By heget
  • April 08, 2019  05:56

Start Nintex Workflows from a certain authorizatio...

Hello, I would like that only users above a certain level of authorization can start workflows. More specifically from SiteSecurityManager. In the ...

• By emmmhaa
  • April 08, 2019  04:52

Send email notification of new added/changed items...

Hey all! I'm trying to set up a site WF which is scheduled to run once every month (on the 1st). The WF is "connected" to a SharePoint 2016 document...

• By mike_m
  • April 08, 2019  03:02

Sending an email by collection variable

Hi, I am sending an email by collection variable and it is working fine. My Collection variable contains the information like, - colUserData[0] =...

• By kalpesh
  • April 08, 2019  01:26

Failed on Start(Retrying) - Issue in starting Nint...

Hi Team, I am having trouble starting Nintex Workflow for a particular list in a particular site. The workflow was set up in such a way that it ...

How to fix the overlapping when I create a hidden ...

I created a rule which hides a panel until a specific selection (dropdown) is maden. When "Warehouse" is selected the panel will appear. However, t...

ListView control , caml query issue

I am using the function fn-userProfilelookup in caml query for the list view control and it is not geting any value it seems, i am not getting any re...

• By sojanm
  • April 07, 2019  16:35

site workflow that takes most recent file in doc l...

Fairly new to Nintex, I have looked around and haven't found a solution for this yet. I have a document library that gets updated with a new file da...

• By mccoy
  • April 05, 2019  10:31

Create User account in Azure Active Directory usin...

Hello, Is there a way to create user accounts in Azure Active Directory using Nintex Workflow 2013 (perhaps with the Web Request workflow action)? I...

• By xap
  • April 05, 2019  08:41

Move items to archive list, after date on item is ...

Hello, I'm new here to Nintex and have searched several other posts that are similar to what I am looking for, but can't get my workflow to exec...