Capability Sort By

Sum Single Field in a Repeating Section

I'm using a slightly older version of SharePoint on prem, and I'm trying to adapt a previous solution I found on this site to suit a business require...

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is ...

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box actions? I have a flexi task that I am assiging a group to, ...

SharePoint Nintext NewForm Custom Javascript Requi...

Hello - New to nintex and javascript. I have a SharePoint custom list with a nintex NewForm including custom javascript (and HTML, CSS) and I need t...

• By rdpDen
  • April 30, 2019  12:45

nintex forms and item level permissions issue

I have a nintex form on an Office 365 Group site. I can see the item level permission change was succesfull using another tool but when i try to vie...

Create workflow for Agenda Items for Meetings and ...

New Nintex user here. The requirement stems from a replacement for workspace in SharePoint. Host has a weekly meeting with documents that need to be ...

• By mksJR
  • April 30, 2019  10:36

parallel approvals from two SharePoint groups - on...

I have a parallel approval process, but each approval is assigned to a SharePoint group. Ony one response is required from each SharePoint Group. If/...

Copy to SharePoint action breaks down with an erro...

I try to run Nintex workflow with "Copy to SharePoint" action for Infopath form with file attachments. This action should copy Infopath attachments t...

parse list update loan start date when column equa...

Hi - Nintex newbie here and trying to get my first WF into Production The logic is: - Parse list - update column: loan start date when column: ...

• By jonj
  • April 30, 2019  03:02

Send Flexi Task Notification to Selected Person Ac...

My workflow is working fine to assign the flexi fast to a SharePoint group, Now members in this group are increased and not all of them should receiv...

• By cabeza
  • April 30, 2019  02:58

Setting Conditions/Emails to Different Set of User...

Hi, I want to include conditional workflow to send email using Ninetex in SharePoint. Basically, I am able to do one set of conditional email. For e...

Huge spacing before <Table> in Rich Text Ema...

Here is the source code for email template. When the email shown on the mailbox, I can see a huge spacing before tag <table>. I also checked ...

• By alucard
  • April 29, 2019  20:07

Cascading Fields from Lookup Field

I have a lookup field on a form. With that lookup field there are several secondary fields that I want to have autopopulate some read only textboxes ...

• By rogerb
  • April 29, 2019  09:03