Capability Sort By

Requiring a Yes/No Checkbox when specific selectio...

Within my Nintex form, I have a dropdown. If someone selects "Closed - Wrong Number" I want them to be required select at least 1 of 3 Yes/No boxes. ...

• By rfritz
  • June 20, 2019  09:13

Unable to start manually the workflow

I have created a workflow, saved and published yet not seeing any option to execute it or start it manually from anywhere within the tool. Here...

Script or Other Solution to Find Location & Ow...

Hi Everyone, I have recently taken over and there are some workflows running under employees / AD accounts which no longer exist - as expected they...

Having trouble with userProfileLookup function

Hello. I am buliding a form with nintex forms and I am having trouble using the userProfileLookup function in the forumal builder. Here is a screensh...

Create Library based on Custom Template Including ...

Hello! My workflow creates a library from a SP custom library template. This library template includes several document sets with custom Welcome pag...

Nintex Update Timed out...

So I’m trying to update my Nintex 2016 Solution from 4.2 to 4.3.1.1 and it just sat on creating Core Components upgrade job for 3600 seconds (1 hour)...

Update completed field for a folder and it content...

I have a library which receives emails. The emails are grouped and put into a folder (Email subject becomes the folder name). I have created two view...

• By michuk
  • June 20, 2019  02:57

Query list to retrieve values from single columns ...

I have a query list control at the beginning of a list workflow that queries another comprehensive list of inspectors with multiple columns (Email_Ad...

Auto or Dynamic Resize of Repeater Row with List V...

I have a repeater row populated with some drop-downs which filter a list view. When the drop-downs are selected the appropriate rows are populated in...

List or Document library?

My client has Nintex WF 2013. I have a process that would require the initiator to fill in some fields (people picker, drop down attributes) that wil...

Copy Repeating Section from one list to another wi...

I need to copy a list from the parent site to a child site. I can copy everything fine except the repeating section. The repeating section contains...

• By lcha
  • June 19, 2019  11:32

Nintex forms - panel + people

Greetings, I have a problem. Please excuse my English first, it's not my native language. We use Sharepoint on-premise 2016 and Nintex Forms for ...

• By Seraf
  • June 19, 2019  01:27