Capability Sort By

Create single notifications for owners of document...

Hi I'm new to Nintex so apologies if this is something simple! We have a document library with several document owners. These documents have differ...

Attachments in Repeating Section

Unable to add Attachment Section in Repeating Section. Need help to resolve this. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Query List action not querying checked out documen...

Hi I have a scheduled site workflow that cleans up documents from library that have not been assigned metadata and checked in by users after 1 day. ...

Item-level permission

Hi, i need to set up a permission for users to see only items, whiche were created by them or items which requires action from them (task in wo...

• By kyon84
  • June 05, 2019  23:45

Final approver Flexi NOT REQUIRED Issue?

Please I need help here, the Document approval workflow has two stage workflow 1) First assignee 2) Final approver. I need to assign a pa...

• By AbrBP
  • June 05, 2019  21:08

Problem with Set Condition control always defaulti...

Hi, I've been working on this form where I want the user to select either a Test or Live enviornment. I added conditions that in order to get to the ...

Populate fields based on Current User

Hi Folks, I have an issue that should be obvious but I do not see this issue handled in another post. I am useing Nintex Fomrs 2016 (on-prem) and...

Removing a no-longer-licensed form from a list

I have a bit of an unusual situation that I hope someone can help with. About 6 months ago, I created a custom form for a list in Sharepoint/N...

Central task location / rollup

We had RedHat demo a BPM software for us which was overall pretty cumbersome and unintuitive. One of the things about it we did love though, was the ...

• By nj
  • June 05, 2019  06:22

Nintex for Office 365: Create SP list Item lending...

Hello, I have created a SharePoint (365) Custom List. Every list item represents a book and its metadata (the columns). Now I would like ...

Project Server Alternative?

Hello my company has been using Nintex for Project Server for 6 years, but we would like to upgrade Project Server 2013 to 2019, so unfortunatl...

Disable Nintex workflows creation

Hi, Is that possible to stop user from creating a new Nintex workflow? We are in process of migration and I want to do the inventory and don't...