Capability Sort By

Reassign task after delegate task

Hi all! The image I attached is part of the WF that I developed. I have the following scenario: PM1 delegates the task that was ass...

New (non-default) Escalation type in Config Action...

I'm using a flexi-task along with reminders/escalation. After the configured reminders are sent and it reaches the escalation threshold, the escalat...

Best Practice for Approval and Date Request

Hi, I've got a basic document approval workflow that uses 'Assign Flexi task' for the approver with just approve and reject as outcomes. ...

Connect Nintex form field to SharePoint list looku...

I do have two pannel with the same column name called personnel type(drop down). How do i connect personnel type choice control to look up fields in ...

• By Sara_
  • July 29, 2019  06:24

Nintex Formular redirect

Hi Community, I have on a list a Nintex form which after completing and saving via the Save button a redirect on the page https://mycompany/s...

error Nintex workflows while initiating:Failed to ...

i recently setup a preprod farm with SP content databases from prod enviornment. connection with Nintex database is also made. i am able to publish t...

How to change background color from selected value...

I am a newbie using Nintexform and workflow. In my case, I have successfully build an approval form with the workflow up and running. The workf...

how to recover data from nintex mobile

We have nintex mobile forms for offline data collection and the nintex mobile app now crashes on load and we cannot see how to recover the data. if w...

Planning Backup Restore for Moving SharePoint 2013...

I am using Sharepoint 2013 with Nintex . One of the content database is having large size, so i am planning 2 sites (70GB each) to move to new Cont...

How to get a developer license for a TEST environm...

Greetings, I'm having a diffucult time trying to find information about how to get developer license for our SharePoint 2016 environment. We have a...

ForEach resets index to 0

I have a ForEach loop that works on a collection of 300+ items. The ForEach will loop through the collection items in batches of 50. The F...

• By ms7
  • July 26, 2019  03:51