Capability Sort By

Dynamic SQL select query is not working

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms and workflow 2013. I have a list with a single text column "veroorzakerSoort". This single text...

Nintex Mobile Form Update

When we update the list settings for a form on SharePoint (i.e. more drop down list options on a form), the only way to update the form on the Mobile...

• By cmhy
  • April 25, 2019  11:26

Remove permission at all list with workflows an ot...

Hello everyone, this is the scenario to see if there has been something similar, I have an approval form that when it is worked must remove the permi...

Validating on null managed metadata fields

Hi, I have a managed metadata field that needs to be mandatory if another field is set to No. I've tried to create a rule using isNullOrEmpty on th...

Use the value of lookup field in the e-mail

I have a lookup column in the list where the workflow is running. I would like to display the value of this field in the e-mail sent to the initiati...

Set background colour for dropdown list

I have a dropdown list with 3 options Red, Amber & Green. When the user selects one of the options then I want the background color of the dropdo...

• By sp215
  • April 25, 2019  03:03

Nintex Publish error

Hi, I've trouble with Nintex publish which I'm working on Task Assign and save work fine but when publish there was error as screenshot below. And o...

Nintex Forms and invisible dropdown options

Within Chrome, we're now noticing that the text within <select> options is invisible within Nintex Forms and the Nintex Forms Designer it...

• By fxplus
  • April 25, 2019  02:46

Changing the Custom CSS does not change the appear...

When I add a CSS class to the Form Settings Custom CSS section, it does not render when I publish the form. For example, I added this to the top of ...

Conditional Startup for when checkbox gets checked...

I want to trigger a workflow when a user updates a list item with a checkbox being changed from unchecked to checked. The approach I was taking was ...

• By ab50439
  • April 24, 2019  14:13

Adding and formatting rich text content to New Ite...

I have a list workflow that has a "Create Item" action that creates a discussion in SP13. The issue is that I cannot create rich data for the body i...

• By clong
  • April 24, 2019  14:11

Best Approach to Form Date

I apologize if this is a newbie question, but such is life. Scenario: SharePoint2016 A developer completes/submits a form for a project review. ...