Capability Sort By

Failed to Send Notification Error Occures When Usi...

I get a "Failed to send notification. Cannot get the full name or e-mail address of user "#..." error when I attempt to use a Set Variable action to ...

Nested and validation statements Ninitex form

Hi folks, I'm a newbie on here and to SharePoint and I've got an issue with nested and statements in a validation rule. Basically, I wa...

• By johns
  • May 23, 2019  09:00

cannot save excel file after edit, correct invalid...

I have a running workflow that allows a checkout edit and checkin of an excel file. This excel file is uploaded to the SharePoint Library and specif...

• By antiat
  • May 23, 2019  07:43

SQL Query Action not working in workflow, if run t...

The workflow that I created to update delegate comments into the main item. The issue is if I provide HumanWorkflowID in SQL query and execute acti...

Need some guidlines or Ideas to develop new Nintex...

Dear Friends, Need some guidelines or Ideas to develop new Nintex Workflow 2013 LABEL CREATION FORM and then adding NWF's Please at...

• By kommum
  • May 22, 2019  13:33

People Picker Function Not Available On Nintex 201...

I've just created a new form with a control from a SharePoint 2013 people picker column that is filtered to a small group. When I run the form there...

List Lookup control referenced in lookup() functio...

Using Nintex Forms 2016 for SharePoint and SharePoint Server 2016. I have custom list "Places" with columns Number, RefNumber, Contact, and others. ...

• By lpetre
  • May 22, 2019  09:51

Import Nintex Workflow 2016 License with Powershel...

Hi all, is it possible to import the .nlf license file using Powershell? I'm trying to set up and configure Nintex Workflow 2016 with an unatten...

WF Settings/Conditional - "And, And, Or"...

Hi: I need clarity on the Conditional startup logic of a WF (when modified). Two scenarios: 1.) A and (B or C) 2.) A or (B and C) I know Nin...

SharePoint Dropdown Bug

Hi all, i have an issue with dropdown list i use in my form. When i click the dropdown, the list will come down directly under the field. (Origi...

Auto populate Repeating Section based on the Singl...

Hi All, I have 2 SharePoint list, 1) One SharePoint list will save the data based on the user input from Nintex Form 2) Second SharePoint list ...

return all results from the Active Directory which...

Hi @emha Thanks for reaching out. I've created this post to try and make my goal clearer. The context is that I need to create a list which...