Capability Sort By

Dynamic String Loop

Hello, Right now I am copying workflows over from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2016. One workflow we are running into issue...

• By Kslaven
  • August 05, 2019  11:33

Rule to hide Panel

Afternoon all, I need some help. I am trying to create a rule that will hide a panel until any selection is made from a list lookup. I have named...

Button Click: Clear the contents of a Multi-Line T...

Hi Folks, I have a form and a reset button in one of the sections. The button should clear a Checkbox, a text field, a date field, and a multi-line...

Getting control ids at runtime using javascript

Hi, I have multiple dropdowns named ddl1,ddl2,ddl3 and so on till ddl10.I am giving javascript client id for each like jsddl1,jssddl2,jsddl3 and so...

Reminder in flexi task is send, althoug the task i...

Hi there, I have a problem with a flexi task and the reminder function. As descripted in the title, the 2nd reminder mail is send, even the task...

• By Palim
  • August 05, 2019  06:12

Form Rules

Hello, I need a little help with writing a particular form rule. Here is the scenario: I have 4 controls involved. "machine type...

Nintex Workflow that Requires a Checklist be Compl...

Hi Nintex Community! I have a Nintex workflow question. I need an email sent to a user with a link to a checklist they need to complete before the wo...

One WF or Two? Clone Current Item, then Edit New I...

Hi: I have two WFs that do the following: Current Item - When Modified - copy item to the same list (becomes a New Item*) New Item* - When Cr...

Powershell Script to get the mappings between Shar...

Hello Everyone, I want a Powershell script to get the list of mappings between SharePoint content DB and Nintex workflow DB. Regards, R...

Assign flexi task to a variable that was filled fr...

Hi folks, I am working for one year now with Nintex 2016 (on premise) and stopped in a problem with a flexi task. I have a main workflow that c...

Radio buttons changing colour

Hi I have 3 radio buttons that I want to change colour when you click on them. I would like the red to change to red, amber to amber and gree...

• By squizta
  • August 01, 2019  21:04

How to Request Attachment via Nintex Workflow (Sha...

I created a Nintex document that allows an initiator to request a report from an individual. However, when testing, I receive an error message when a...