Capability Sort By

Move a document from the root folder to a subfolde...

I am needing to move a document from the root folder in the Document library to a subfolder in order to enforce visibility to the documents in that s...

Hide rules not working in webpart

I have a form where I hide and show pannels according to status toggeld by Form Buttons. It all works perfect when I launch the form from the list....

• By Ulrik
  • September 05, 2019  01:30

Invalid Controls

Hi all, I have published my Nintex Form and I cant see the form when I click New Item. The below error is showing up, can you please help me to u...

Please see attached for rules 36 Rules that didn’t...

As mentioned previously, I'm new to the logic. In the solution that was suggested for one of the issues I’m having the “and” as part of the formula w...

• By Jimmy
  • September 04, 2019  15:08

SharePoint Workflow Design Documentation

I am looking for a way to document and create an inventory of all of our workflows by site in our organization. Does anyone have any templates that ...

Nintex Form Designer Error after migration

I migrated a site collection from one sharepoint 2013 server to another 2013 server. After migration, I cannot open the nintex form designer. The ...

• By lcha
  • September 04, 2019  11:02

Can you share Snippets with other users?

Can you share Snippets that you create with other users?

• By DinaF
  • September 04, 2019  10:12

Schedule Site Workflow Cancelled (Error) with &quo...

Hi Team, Site workflow creation is done successfully but after scheduling site workflow & worflow is having any condition like "Run if" or "Set...

• By gleason
  • September 04, 2019  07:03

Connected to fields

I'm using the "Connected to" feature available on buttons to set a value in a specific field when the button is clicked. I'm finding this to be incon...

when info-path form submitted, one duplicate item...

Hi, we are using nintex workflows for sharepoint library with info-path forms. i am facing an issue for one item. when i info-path form submitted f...

• By Hrp010
  • September 04, 2019  03:28

SharePoint Server and Nintex

Our company is using SharePoint Server on intranet. We are not allowed to connect internet at all. Are Nintex Forms and Workflows can be used with Sh...

Update hyperlinks containing commas

Hi, I have a task to update a hyperlink column in a custom list, which have a hyperlink column containing link to various internal UNC paths. So far...

• By bwedel
  • September 04, 2019  01:33