Capability Sort By

include an 'Other' branch to capture outco...

How does this option actually work in a flex task? Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section ...

Nintex Forms trial license key issue

We have Nintex Workflow v4.1.0.0 for SharePoint 2016 on premise. Today, I downloaded and imported a trial key for Nintex Forms v4.1.0.0. When I g...

View list lookup threshold and Nintex workflow col...

SharePoint has a "List View Lookup Threshold" that for SP 2013 and above can be set to 12 (old value was 8). Nintex creates a column for every work...

Issue: Button control on the Nintex forms doesn...

There is custom branding solution applied to our SharePoint 2013 on-prem site. When I create a Nintex form, the button controls in Nintex doesn't vis...

Can I start an unpublished workflow?

I am building a Nintex workflow for a SharePoint 2013 list. I am making continuous changes, and I quickly run up the number of versions. Is there a w...

"String format" formula to display '...

Hello I'm using the "string format" function in Nintex Forms in order to format a single line textbox as a currency field. The formula I'm usin...

• By marcol
  • July 15, 2019  01:38

Create a "Link to a Document" in a libra...

I am trying to create a document with Content Type "Link to a Document" in a Document library (more exactly: in a document set). I using the Action "...

• By futsch
  • July 15, 2019  01:23

Imported Workflow cant find imported Form

Hi Nintex Community I have some issue with my Nintex Workflow on live environment, as i dont want to touch the prod environment and i have export b...

Adobe Sign for SharePoint on-Premise

Hello wonderful people, So happy right now, I've been waiting for Adobe sign to be available on SharePoint On-prem. Now that we got this: htt...

Find all Workflows in farm by last run date

Need to know which workflows are active in our farm(s), run in the last xx days. Ideally, a report listing each workflow, the collection and site it ...

Emailadress stored in variable causes error

Heyho I have a multi-line textfield with email adresses. Format: email@adress1.eg.ch;email@adress2.eg.ch With regular expression i store them...

Nintex Form Multiline Text Ribbon

Hi, Currently I using the on-premise Nintex form 2019 integrate with SharePoint, is it possible to change the ribbon of the multiline text to a...