Capability Sort By

Use Nintex forms to customzie the default SharePoi...

Hi, New to Nintex so I may not be going about this the right way. We are using Nintex forms and haven't really used the workflow portion and s...

• By dfox
  • November 01, 2019  10:55

User/Person filed returns number and # instead of ...

I am torubleshooting an exising workflow, specifically an error when setting a variable using a lookup. The field is Person/Group and I get this erro...

• By mikkele
  • November 01, 2019  06:08

Filtering Values on a calculated Choice field usin...

I did use this post as a reference: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-do-I-filter-the-values-in-a-choice-column-with-nintex-...

• By DinaF
  • November 01, 2019  06:05

How to display the borders on response form when i...

Hello, This is my very first form in Nintex and I have created a responsive form and would like for the borders of the fields to be displayed e...

• By dfox
  • November 01, 2019  05:51

Automate panel assignment request

Hi There, What we have? 1. A Sharepoint list consists of Column A,B,C,D,E 2. A Sharepoint list (Panel Listing) consists of 50 panel of wo...

Move-Spsite site failing because of Nintex workflo...

We are trying to move a large Sharepoint site 60 GB from one content database to another :: but Move-spsite is failing becuase of the database deadlo...

Workflows suddenly lost (as if deleted)

Hi, I am using SharePoint 2013 and new to Nintex workflows. Recently, one of our Nintex list workflows suddenly lost (as if deleted) but when check...

Require Comments on Status Change - Nintex Forms

I have a Nintex Form that has a 'Status' drop-down field. ANY TIME the status of the form changes, I want the user to be required to enter comments, ...

Lost functionality in LDAP path when updating or c...

So we have a Workflow that creates AD User and everything was working, before upgrading to the latest Nintex Workflow 2013 3.5.1.0. Now when select...

Workflow to set field in a different list and send...

Hi, i am very new to Nintex and workflows in general. I have been tasked with creating a workflow that will have about two steps. First some backgr...

nintex workflow calculate per Diem based on type o...

Hello, I have an issue and I was wondering if you bring light into to situation. I have a workflow that I worked on, that copies to two other list bu...

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns - Help Under...

This solution exists: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Filtering-large-List-Lookup-dropdowns/ba-p/77508 However, I can't get i...