Capability Sort By

Web Service Call to ExcelService.asmx not working ...

HI All, I have an excel workbook saved on my Sharepoint documents library (MIM Dashboard V1.xlsx). This workbook has a connection to an SP...

• By SeanF
  • December 12, 2019  06:46

Update another list in a site with Update Item aft...

I have a site that I want to manage the Total Items in a list and the Total Items that have a status of “Completed”. List 1: “Dashboard Count IID...

Dropdown validation hover highlight after Migratio...

Hi , I am Lokeshwar i was working on migration of SharePoint from 2010 to 2016. We have some Nintex forms which is migrated from SP2010 t...

Nintex Form calculated field if statement

Hi Everyone, I have a question relating to a calculated field in a Nintex for SP2013 environment. I have several drop down fields with nu...

Site Workflow on External List Won't Run

I am attempting to build a very simple Site Workflow that will email the point of contact for each item in an external list that's in SharePoi...

• By dgraves
  • December 11, 2019  12:36

Validation on a submit button from a Choice Drop D...

Very new to developing a SharePoint/working with Nintex forms - trying to create a validation on a drop down when I select the "Complete and Submit" ...

Latest Update broke my form

Hi, I have a form with several panels that are shown and hidden by rules. Before the last update, the panels collapsed when they were hidden, b...

• By jblasco
  • December 11, 2019  10:01

Saving data from multi-select list to SharePoint

Hello, I created a form that has a choice field in it (check boxes multi-selection). The choices in this field are values from fields that were...

• By R_ADE
  • December 11, 2019  07:51

Need to add loop/for each to a Nintex Workflow use...

Hello, I am new to Nintex forms and I'm having issues adding a loop/for each to my workflow when parsing an XLM output from my repeating sectio...

• By R_ADE
  • December 11, 2019  07:42

Calculated Value Adds Extra Incorrect Decimal Digi...

I have a Responsive Form with a Calculated Value as Check the video to see what happens when I use .8883 as a value. Any ideas? ...

Using Javascript to capture signatures on forms an...

I need a little help from the community. Currently, we are using some custom JS to capture electronic signatures on our forms (see attached JS file ...

• By DinaF
  • December 11, 2019  05:59

Javascript for Select All using yes/no Control

I am trying to figure out how to add JS to the 'Open All SNAP' command to select the yes/no fuction for each of the SNAP options (Intake, Renewal, Ch...

• By ZHook25
  • December 11, 2019  05:27