Capability Sort By

Buttons to update date and time controls

Hello! I am very new to writing java script for Nintex forms. I have been trying to research how to program a button to update a date and time ...

Web Parts Maintenance Page:If you have permission,...

Hello everyone, I have a list which starts a Nintex workflow but, suddenly, the approver is facing an error (in the subject) when they try to a...

Required Field based on drop down selection (Valid...

Hello All, I am working on a making a field required based on a drop down selection. I have a drop down with 6 items in it, if the user s...

Creating a link and update a field with workflow

In the approved form needs to put attachments files for are see in another approved form. I used the Repeating section because is easier to get URL...

Multiple email validations

Hello experts, I have comma separated email ids, which stored in multiple line text variable, i want to validation each email. Example :...

• By sachin
  • June 07, 2020  03:02

Custom Validation on SLT Form Field

I have been successful in using custom validation to validate an SSN field or EIN field using the custom validation built into the field control sett...

When I create an update a Date and Time workflow w...

Hello, I have been trying to create a workflow that is to update a date and time column in a list when a certain status from another column is ...

For Each Action Does Not Run

My workflow uses the Query list action to pull information from a lookup column in a list record and stores that information (numbers) in a collectio...

how insert records of variable length Excel file t...

i am newbie in SharePoint and Nintex Workflow.One excel file is sent everyday automatically by a GPS system that contains some information of l...

{Created} timestamp = 00:00:00 in form Calculated ...

I'm trying to display a simple 'time remaining' calculated value /text box in a responsive Nintex form: TIME REMAINING: 1:42 (1hr and 42 ...

Conditional multi-select from list look up in Nint...

Howdy, I'm building a form that has a drop down menu of parent organization names (Org1, Org2, Org3, Org4) in a column in the current list upon...

Checkboxes missing from multi-select control in Ne...

Using Nintex for SharePoint 2016, I created a new list workflow and in Workflow Designer > Workflow Settings > Edit Start Form > Edit with N...