I recently noticed an issue in my forms and I'm wondering if others are seeing it too. I have a form where I am utilizing a Save and Continue button. I noticed when I saved the form for the first time, the save and continue button functioned as expected. Anytime after that if I tried to hit the save and continue button, I see this error.
I've attempted to recreate your error and am unable to replicate, as selecting the 'Save and Continue' button multiple times does not provide an error within my published form. Can you offer any other details about your environment or list? Have you tested or noticed the extent of issues within this list or site? I am very curious as to what would be causing this issue for you.
I've kind of figured out what is causing the error. Basically, the https:// is being removed from the address bar. Not sure why that is happening. Here are some screenshots:
As you can see here, the site is currently secured. I'll see the same thing, when I open up an item.
Site is still secured. When I click on the test button (a save and continue button), I'm sent to this page.
As you can see, I've lost my secure site designation. That is why it cannot reach the page. If I readd https:// back in the beginning of the URL, I'm sent back to list item I was working on. Not sure why this is happening to me. I've tried different browsers, and it all does the same thing.