Not applicable

Nintex Mobile - Sharepoint Form Appearance

Jump to solution

Currently, I have nintex forms running on mobile devices and have setup a series of mobile view for one of my workflows. The issue that I'm currently having is that when you receive a task notification via email, you open the link and what first appears is a SharePoint form instead of the Nintex form, upon submission or cancellation of the SharePoint form, the Nintex Form appears. The users are very confused by this and I simply do not want them to always have to cancel out of the SharePoint form every time they receive a new task. Has anyone else encountered this issue or know of a fix?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex Mobile - Sharepoint Form Appearance

Jump to solution

Does this only happen when a mobile user visits the form? If a desktop version of the form is available, does this occur for those users?

Maybe you simply need to republish the form. It could be that the content type did not get it's form URL updated correctly.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Andrew,

Yes, this only happens when a mobile user visits the form through a mobile browser. It does not occur whatsoever for the Desktop users.

This does seem to be the case for several of the forms in the workflow.

0 Kudos
Ness-Larsen
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution

I actually found this same issue about a month or so back, specifically applying to task forms on Mobile devices. I logged it with Nintex Support and they identified it as a bug. I'm not sure when the fix will be rolled out though so you may want to email them with the issue and ask when the fix will be.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos