cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

sharepoint 365

Jump to solution

Anyone have any workflow templates for Sharepoint 365? I've seen a lot for Sharepoint 2013 but they don't seem to import the right way.

I'm looking for a simple template that allows users to upload a file (.doc) and have that file get sent to a few users for approval/denial.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Carlton

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: sharepoint 365

Jump to solution

I work exclusively in Nintex for O365. I might be able to post something for you in the coming days. How many users do you want to be notified and do all need to approve/deny, a majority, or just one?

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Not sure you actually need a template for that, since you can just accomplish this in a few drag and drop and clicks.

Yet I agree templating workflow would be nice in Office 365 to have parity with on premises.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Use the Start Task Process action to send approval decision task to multiple people. Its simple, but very powerful.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Vadim Tabakman​ recently post regarding a bunch of templates he created for Office 365, can't find the post at this moment though

Not applicable

Jump to solution

You can see Vadim's content here: Vadim Tabakman

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Carlton

Did you get a way around this?

I have a similar request I am struggling with

1. How do you kick off a workflow based on modified date off a document?
  2. Can the Nintex task send an email to last modified user and Site collection(multiple) user if the values aren’t hard coded into the workflow?
  3. Can Nintex move a document from one site collection to another?

any suggestions

Regards

Andrew

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

That would be great! Yes all would need  approve/deny It would need to go to 4 different people.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Im still struggling, it cant be that hard, I blame myself

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Here are all Vadim Tabakman​ template for Office 365

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Workflow Templates - Vadim Tabakman

and yes, as you've not learnt workflow in Office 365 is a very different story to workflows on premise, as far as availability of actions and also how the actions are configured.