Capability Sort By

Calling Azure Function from Nintex Workflow

Hi folks, Has anyone tried using a Web Request action to trigger an Azure Function app before? We have found that we can successfully call the ...

Considering purchasing, what is your opinion

We just did a demo on Nintex and are considering purchasing it and plan to specifically use it for training requests, purchase requests, credit c...

Repeating Section on Form

I've read a lot of the forums, but am still confused on how to add a repeating section to my O365 Nintex Form. It is similar to an Invoice where the...

Settings for Google Maps for Nintex forms

Hello, I have an issue with enabling Google maps for Nintex forms. Whatever key I put in Nintex throws an error saying Google maps won't work unt...

How to create a table in a Nintex O365 form

Hi I want to create the below table in a Nintex form but couldn't figure out a way. Tried creating the controls inside a panel but the controls wo...

Form Rules do not work as expected

Nintex for Office 365. Form for a Sharepoint Online List. Trying to get Form Rules to work. I am trying to use Form Rules to control the ena...

Query XML Performance Awful Again!

Anyone else having issues? This isn't exactly a new issue, Query XML has always been a problem and where possible I've tried to design it out of wo...

• By barryc
  • November 21, 2019  18:30

Update List Fields From Form Repeating Section Dat...

I have a form with repeating sections, which allows the submitter to enter details for multiple products, and multiple markets related to those produ...

How to Schedule a list workflow in Nintex O365 bas...

One of our clients has a requirement to schedule a workflow to send Forms monthly to its different departments on specified dates and again remindin...

Count of Number of Attachments? Does the JavaScrip...

I need to be able to count the number of attachments in an attachment control. There are a few posts in the forum which refer to a JavaScript solutio...

• By barryc
  • November 20, 2019  17:27

Generate Excel worksheet from CSV

Hello, I have a scheduled workflow (using O365 Flow/Power Automate) to output a CSV file every day for new travel bookings entered into a SharePoint ...

Calculated value is not executed?.

Hello, This is a form where Calculated value or JavaScript is not executed when you create a new item. For instance, the Calculated Value: To...