Capability Sort By

Before workflow process stop I used to get this er...

Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Runtime.Subroutine.SubroutineChild.Execute(CodeActivityContext Force me to suspend the workflow before updating the list...

• By ERefat
  • April 01, 2020  01:52

How can I parse the strings t get ID's to loop...

I am new to Nintex. I am currently working on getting SharePoint list items using query list action. I will need list item id's. While doing that I g...

New List names caused workflow to break

I changed a list name and the workflow is now giving the error: '<Old List Name>' does not exist in web site '<site url>' ...

• By harfmt
  • March 31, 2020  16:20

Email with Approvals

Hello. I need to send an email with the option for the recipient to Approve or Reject. I created a flow with 1. Start a Task component and 2.Update ...

• By Yana
  • March 31, 2020  13:34

Office 365 Nintex workflow issue

My workflow suspended every time after the approval task and doesn't complete the remaining steps. It throws message that: RequestorId: 7a967a22-...

Workflow - O365 - Query List using Current Date pr...

Hi Folks, I have a list in an O365 site which contains task dates (task start and task end). These dates are in short form and site regional is...

• By GeoffE
  • March 30, 2020  05:12

Run a workflow on items within a specific folder i...

Hi! I'm trying to set up a workflow to run on only items within a folder within a list in SharePoint o365. Any suggestions? The list is the Docum...

• By fb123
  • March 27, 2020  14:03

Duplicating Repeating Section

Hi All, I am trying to use a custom JavaScript to duplicate information from one section to another repeating section in my classic Nintex Form. ...

The specified user {Common:Initiator} could not be...

I am a beginner and created a workflow that sets the title of an item. After starting, the workflow gets suspended with message as The specif...

ifelse condition + variables in Nintex Forms for S...

Hello everyone, I am currently working in forms on a repeating section that calculates some variables based on user input. I am using the responsiv...

• By Tascin
  • March 26, 2020  05:58

Nintex Docunent Tagger not getting added

I'm trying to add the Nintex Document Tagged add-in from Microsoft app source https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104379806?tab=O...

controls doesn't save records when inside Pane...

My form is a Respossive Form Don't know if this is possbile but this is my scenario below :- I have a lookup list as a dropdown in my form. I h...