Capability Sort By

Forms load very slowly in Office 365

We are lately noticing that Nintex Forms in SharePoint Online (Office 365) take several minutes to load sometimes. And these Forms are not complex w...

Link in New Responsive Form does not work

Hello, I am using Nintex O365 with a New Responsive form. I have created a variable (varURL) that contains a url. In a Label control, I am showin...

How to allow approvers to see only items assigned...

Hello, I have a list that has an approver column. Each approver needs to have the permission to only be able to Read and edit list item that has ...

• By SalV
  • March 19, 2021  20:21

Workflow Designer No Descriptions impossible to wo...

I find the workflow really hard to work with once they get fairly large. You either have to have a great memory or you have to select Configure on ...

• By Roboman
  • March 19, 2021  13:24

New Responsive Form - Approve in form?

Hi all, May I know how to approve the eForm in New Responsive Form?? Can add dynamic value on "Connect to value" during submit the form? ...

• By GP
  • March 19, 2021  00:08

How to store values from a 'Choice - Multiple&...

Maybe there's something straightforward I'm missing here, but if so I can't work it out. On a Nintex O365 list form I add a Choice - multiple c...

• By Bards
  • March 18, 2021  20:00

Remove a value from drop down control

Hi , I have a requirement to remove a value from the drop down list as the user no more needs this value to appear as an option in the Drop Down co...

Development, UAT, and Production Environments, and...

Hello everyone. I've come to the community for suggestions on this topic as it seems we cannot find a solid answer/solution. We have setup deve...

Copy a multi-line field between list items

I'd like to figure out how to extract a multi-line SharePoint field without corrupting the contents as you can see in the capture below. Bottom line,...

Problems with the connection manager

Hi smart people, I have a connection that needs to be updated where I am the owner. Except, when I try to edit the connection, the update crede...

Action set with Elevated App Permission + Item doe...

I have a workflow on a library that runs all actions inside an Action Set with elevated app permissions. The workflow contains a number of workflow a...

Update SharePoint Online List on Workflow Task App...

Hi Let me start by saying I'm new to Nintex and probably trying to walk before I can crawl! I'm trying to create a simple leave approval ...

• By RGoud
  • March 16, 2021  04:54