Capability Sort By

Web request control

When using a web request control, as part of the result I get the following json { "result": [ { "u_unlisted_configuration_item": "", "upon_reject...

Nintex Repeating Section Lookup

I have a repeating section in a modern form that I would like to populate with other key data. I am able to connect the Currency dropdown and...

Nintex workflow Online Query list action - thresho...

Hello Folks, I have large sharepoint online list which has more than 18000 items, I want to query list data based on some filters, which will r...

• By sachin
  • February 17, 2022  01:36

Validation Rule for Restricting Dates greater than...

Does anyone know how to restrict a date field so that the user can only select a date that is less than 365 days? So the date selected cannot be 2+ y...

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Task - List Lookup ...

Hi All, Really hope someone could help me here. I have quite an extensive requisition system built using Nintex Forms for Office 365 and...

Can not add the app "Nintex Workflow for Offi...

hello , I want to try the Nintex workflow for office 365 but unfortunately I can not add the app because I got " Sorry, this app is not supported...

• By asem
  • January 31, 2022  03:33

Embed Photos from Ipad in image format, not as an ...

When the user is filling out the form from an iPad, can they take a photo at the time and incorporate it into the form as an image and not as an atta...

Update document properties after a document genera...

Hi, I am novice to Nintex Workflow. I did a document generation when item are created on a list and now I need to apply the properties to the n...

Nintex O365 workflow - Copy Rich text field from L...

Hi Experts, I have a workflow that captures the details from List A and create a record in List B. List A contains Multiline field (Rich Tex...

Nintex workflow suspended due to permissions issue...

I have list nintex workflow and due to permissions issue workflow status is suspended. Now it resolved and I want to restart the workflow. I have arr...

• By geet
  • January 24, 2022  12:58

Nintex for Office 365 unable to Print to PDF perfe...

Hi, To let you know that I am using Nintex for Office 365. Currently I am having a problem with my form. Here several queries that I would ask and ne...

• By hasrul
  • January 20, 2022  17:24

SharePoint Form Validation

Hi Everyone, I have a scenario where I am trying to create a Nintex form for O365 SharePoint List. There is a input field "Account" on my form (conne...