Capability Sort By

Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from ...

Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from server:

Retain Field Format in Repeating Section XML

I have a Single Line Textbox in a Repeating Section, which has the Data Type set to Decimal. I want to format the value entered in this control to ...

• By rthomson
  • September 08, 2021  16:34

How to count characters of a field in Nintex form

I have a Nintex form in SP 2016. Wondering if there is a built in function that will tell me the occurrence of character in a control. Example: ...

365 List Lookup

I have a form that is using a lookup to pull information from another list. But some of the people who fill out the from do not have access to that l...

How to run a validation function on a Save Button ...

From the documentation there is no description on how to validate on the save button click with custom JavaScript and have the ability to abort savi...

• By Levy
  • August 26, 2021  03:32

Embedding images into Nintex Form and showing with...

I am trying to create a form where submitter will have a way to upload images and those images will have a url be created. The list would then be emb...

• By TreV
  • August 25, 2021  07:29

Hide close button in ribbon using Responsive Forms...

I have created a new form connected to a sharepoint list using the responsive designer. I am trying to hide the close button in the ribbon. Is the...

Get Index for Value from Collection in 365

Hi All, I'm more familiar with on-prem nintex, but we have the 365 and i'm trying to do a simple enough operation, get the index values for som...

Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation in ...

On a list form (classic designer on O365), I have a Button of type JavaScript and a function name on Client Click property. The JavaScript is added...

• By Levy
  • August 24, 2021  09:02

Hide Empty Variables in Email

Hi, I am new to Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and want to know how to hide/remove an empty variable from an email. I have a form with 10 fields for ...

Error Accessing "Edit Task Form" from wi...

When I configure "Assign a Task" object in a workflow, then chose Edit Task Form I get an error.

Validation rules on text fields that include space...

Hello, I am creating a form that has several fields for our existing customers. I have one field that I need to add a validation rule to; it is for...