1. What if I have doc gen limit of 500 documents and I use all that. If I deleted or archived 1 will it allow me to add 1 more document?
2. What if I used 250 documents? will the other 250 doc gen limit will accumulate after the subscription renewal.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Correct me if I am wrong.
1. I don't think you get it back.. Doc Gen is consumption based so if you have chewed up 500 generations you need to purchase more.
2. I don't think the model is a cumulative model. It is likely the tank gets refreshed back to 500 after renewal.
You are right.
2. No, it is not cumulative model. It is a annual subscription. Each year you will get the number of action you pay for.