Capability Sort By

how do I show the standard actions on a smartform?...

I've created a task. I want to have Approve, Reject, Redirect, Delegate as my actions. I see how to put them as choices, however, I want to use th...

Why CheckBox fires change event after page init ?

Hi all I have a onChange checkbox event that if checked stores currentUserName in a datalabel control there for is persisted on database when vie...

• By MarwenK
  • November 03, 2016  04:23

SP Process Wizard Start and Creating References

K2 Blackpearl 4.6.11 K2 Visual Studio 2013 SharePoint 2013 I am building a workflow that will fire when a document is added to a SharePoint doc...

• By mh1
  • November 02, 2016  14:45

Event Triggered by non worklist action

Hello everyone. I have a (1) Request Form that takes in data from a user. User submits and data is stored and then goes to a (2) Controller for...

K2 Blackpearl server service stuck on starting

Hi, i have a K2 server on my DMZ, the k2 serveice is stuck on starting and the only error i see on all logs is as follows, any help will be apreciate...

v4.6.7 missing dependencies ASP.NET and Visual Stu...

Anyone know what i need to get past these errors when installed 4.6.7 I have Visual Studio 2015 installed, so why is it complaing about using Vis...

Migrating Web Services from 4.6.11 server to 4.7 s...

Hi, I'm in the process of setting up a fresh server to take on K2 v4.7. Our current server was based on OS Windows 2008 (hence the need for a...

Migrating SP 2010 workflows to SP 2013 workflows &...

Hello, We are currently using K2 4.6.8 with SP 2010. We have several SharePoint Workflow Integration process and used several SharePoint 2010 eve...

How to send ID value from one form to another form...

Hi Guys, There two Forms Form A and Form B I'm trying to fetch the Form A details in Form B, so I need to get ID value in to Form B, to fetch...

4.7 upgrade: error while creating deployment packa...

Hello Folks, I' have a process that goes like this: Build server takes the latest version of workflow from repository, creates deploument packa...

• By Ferdous
  • November 01, 2016  07:28

Attachment in emails

I tried to configure workflow step to send attachments in notifications emails. Attachments are stored in a SharePoint list. I followed these steps ...

SmartStarter Time Management

Hi Expert, I am a beginner on K2 and had download some application from smartstarter. One of it is Time Management. However, when i try to ed...

• By foo_yk
  • November 01, 2016  02:21