cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nintex Community Newbies

Not applicable
15 23 10.8K

So you're new to the Nintex community, Nintex Connect! To get you up and running, I've compiled some handy tips and tricks for newbies. You'll find more info on the links below. Nintex Connect is here to help you connect with other Nintex users, provide you with a forum to ask your questions, create discussions, help other users out.

Or watch this overview video!

Are you new to Nintex products too? The Getting Started space is where it's at! Here you'll find beginner tutorials, information on downloading trials and quite a bit more to start your journey.

Anything else you need to know? Leave me a comment below .

23 Comments
Workflow Hero

Here's a pretty basic question ... At the upper right of the Connect pages there's a "Bookmark" option.  If I click it, where are the bookmarks saved so I can get back to them again?  I assume it goes into some Nintex Connect saved bookmark section (somewhere) connected to my profile .... not to my browser's "Favorites".  But where?

Not applicable

Great question Terri! You can access them from the Search Bar, or within your profile > More > bookmarks. I've written a post about it here Community Tip - Locating your saved bookmarks

Workflow Hero

Thanks, Emily!

Not applicable

You're welcome

Workflow Hero

Welcome to all the newbies!!!! We're all out here to help each other out!

Not applicable

I stopped after the first two links on this page were listed as not found.  Looking forward to learning more when this is updated.

Not applicable

Thanks for that heads-up, Bruce Skillin​!

I merged some spaces in the community a couple of months ago and I'm still coming across links like this that need to be fixed. I'll get on that. Meantime, I highly recommend you use the search  function to search for content you're interested in. Items related to your search terms pop up as you type. If you want to click "return," you'll be taken to a search results page that you can filter.

Thanks again and welcome!

Frank

Your community manager

Not applicable

Hello,

I try to make a Cascading Lookups Overview in Nintex Forms for Office 365 in list is called Service. The goal is to select the service  then we will have the name of the manager(resposable/chef de service) of this service. my problem is when I select the manager, service fields remain empty.

61651601-8320-4329-9C49-8E78A2CCAF15.jpg

Thank you

Not applicable

Hi, Mohammed BENKHALLOUF​!  You're going to get a lot more answers if you post that question in the Nintex For Office 365​ space. 

Not applicable

Thank you Frank

Workflow Hero

I have an account in the Nintex Learning Center. My email address has changed. How do I change my email address in the learning center? I can see my profile with my name and email address. There is a option to change my password, but not option to change my email address. I have changed my email on this Nintex Connect Community.

Workflow Hero

‌, ‌ needs your help.

Not applicable

I've asked our training manager how to do that on his platform. One of us will reply here.

Workflow Hero

Thank you For your help.

Workflow Hero

Thank you.

Workflow Hero

No problem!

Not applicable

Hi, ‌, the learning center managers says he needs to change that manually. What address would you like it changed to?

Thanks!

Workflow Hero

My email address is tgehris@azgt.coop

Thank you for you help.

Workflow Hero

I just want to ask a question and cannot for the life of me find where to do this! Please just put a "Ask a question" button on your homepage?

PS - if anyone knows why I can't see a Nintex Live URL/publish my form to nintex live, please help me out!

Not applicable

Hi, Jacquie Annand‌! 

If you didn't get a welcome email with links to how to use the community, here's the quick answer to your specific question:  For a Nintex Live question, I'd visit Getting Started‌, and in the upper right (and the upper-right of most all pages), you'll see "actions."  Click that and you'll see the options available to you in each space in the community.  Here's a link to start one for ya'.  

Hope you get a response soon. But while waiting for a community member to lend a hand, I recommend trying the search function (also upper right), or a visit to the Help documentation.

Workflow Hero

Hi everyone,

I am new to nintex and I am facing the that about the component "Set Variable". In this component already it is configured with the source parameter as "Association: Task List" and I can't find where the list is actually. Please help me on this. Thanks.

Workflow Hero

Hi and welcome.  can I suggest you post a new question in ‌?

Workflow Hero

Does anyone know if we can move folders within SharePoint to another folder? It seems like I can only move files within  a folder but not the entire folder itself. I know this is more of a SharePoint question rather than Nintex, but I can't seem to find an answer online. Thanks!