cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Your InspireX Discount

Just in case my email to you all on 10/19 got sent to junk mail, I wanted to post the info here on the biggest thank you I was able to obtain for your help in the community this year.

Last Wednesday, I put a li' sumthin' in your reputation page that'll save you some moolah on InspireX registration.  Here's what I wrote in the email:

I asked the company to help you all attend InspireX, and what I got was $100 off our Early Bird pricing. So, no matter when you register (even after the Early Bird pricing goes up), you’ll still pay $100 off, which I think is $595.  Even after the price goes up to $995, you’ll pay $595.  You can register by clicking here. And I hope you will!  I’ll be holding a Blue Ribbon meet-up, and I’d love to meet you all in person!

Here's how you get the discount:  Visit your profile in the community (avatar>view profile>reputation>missions>filter for “inspirex”) to find the code that is in the badge.  Please don’t share that code with anyone outside the BRG.  The organizers will be wanting to see how many actual BRG members used it to attend and there are only 13 of these available.

Again, thank you for your continued efforts in the community!

All the best,

Frank

35 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Your InspireX Discount

Thanks Frank Field‌!

I read the email and glazed over it (like I do most emails...), but I did not realize that the discount went on even after the early bird discount fell off. I read up to the "$100 off our Early Bird pricing" and stopped .

Out of curiosity, how many are planning on attending this? I know it is a few months away (btw, Nintex has a countdown clock), but did not know if you guys (and gals) were planning on going already. How many people went last year? 

Personally I do not approach my company until after the 1st of the year only because budgets get reset and approved! I make sure I am first in line!

Oh and Frank Field‌, thanks for my "back of my headshot" on the InspireX page...

The only reason I know that is me is because that is one of my favorite shirts from when I worked at American Eagle.

Not applicable

Wow, eagle eye, there, ‌! Ha! I don't have any control over the images or I'd put in picture of runners, sunbathers or fly fishing! But that's not very workflow-y.  

Automation Master
Automation Master

I'm going! I'll be speaking on Nintex Mobile. Hope to make it interactive and fun. 

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Oh nice! I look forward to that one! I want to push a mobile culture here, just need more cases to fill my ammo clip!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi, great news for me..it looks like I've been able to convince my boss to let me go to InsipireX so, if nothing strange happens, I'll be there too!

‌, if you need to know about the use of the BRG discount code, probably I'll use the one for vTEs (it's the same discount)

Not applicable

That's great news, ‌! Be sure to check that the discount is the same. The BRG discount is off the early bird price, no matter when you register (at least that's what they told me they programmed for the code when it got approved).  I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

And that's the same they've told me about the discount for vTEs..I'll check with my boss when we'll do the registration

Not applicable

Good to know, thanks!  Now I know why it got approved when I asked... And now I wonder why it took 'em so long! ;-)

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

That sure would be nice! But I'm sure my company wouldn't pay for my attendance or the time off.  

That was great you got the discount for the group! Great job!!!!