cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Automation Master
Automation Master

Rating

Hi all,

I'm feeling a bit noob posting this question but I was looking at the mission I have to re-do in order to get again their points and I've seen that there are two missions about rating something (Judgmental Judy and Read and Rate).

After some changes in the UI during last year, I don't see anymore the possibility to rate something (I've looked to question content, a blog post or a document)..is still there somewhere?

Because nobody has already taken that badge, I think it's very well hidden

Thanks

Giacomo

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Rating

‌ same here I looked for ages and then assumed the functionality was taken away with the upgrade.  ‌ is it possible to hide the missions that are impossible to achieve (my OCD doesn't cope well with unearned missions)?

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

I believe that the option was removed or hidden with an update to JIVE last year. ‌ can confirm, but I have not seen a way to give users a star rating for months now. I assumed it just went away.

Not applicable

I believe it IS possible to hide missions that are not possible. Truth is, I didn't even notice this one. And my "new" gamification console makes it harder to shuffle through these items (they're in a series of folders rather than a list). But I can see if I can change this one.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I'm not sure I miss it all that much. I'd prefer to just mark posts as good practices from our side. It doesn't appear that number of views or likes changes the search result position, but bookmarks do. Maybe ratings did? But I would like to help users with their search experience by promoting a result because it was marked as a good practice.

Not applicable

Hi, All,

That did go away with the "content evolution" I enabled in September.  It's a "known issue" that is currently labeled a "severity level 2" issue with no known date for a fix. That's as of 12/2 in the Jive community for CMs like me.

Upshot: You're right, it went away. It wasn't expected by me (or apparently other CMs), but unfortunately, I don't know when it's coming back. Only that it's "supposed to" at some point.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

to be honest ‌ I have not really missed it and have only noticed it because of the missions.  It might be easier to remove the missions than to wait for the fix?

Not applicable

Probably. I'm not going to lie, tho. It's a lower priority to remove unused missions than to finish my deck for InspireX.

But don't let me forget! :-)

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi Frank, thanks for the reply.. I think that there is no problem with timings, I've asked only because I'd like to check if I was blind or that feature was currently missing..If it doesn't come back soon, trying to disable/remove the mission that are tied to that feature is fine for me.

I'll mark your previous answer as correct, so this question doesn't count as unanswered

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Yeah I also noticed the removing of the ratings but didn't mention it. I used to use those ratings.