Skip to main content

I’m trying to display a Tableau dashboard within a Skuid page. I’ve copied and pasted the code from the “Embed code” section in Tableau and saved the code into a Template within the Skuid page.

On preview I am able to see the Tableau dashboard. However if I view the tab through Salesforce, by clicking on the tab, the dashboard is blank. Note that all other parts of the page load fine. I’m using a lightning component page and overriding the “Tab” button. What could be wrong? 

Note that I’m trying to do this in lightning, when i try this in classic I have no problem. Are there any known problems surfacing Tableau dashboards in lightning?

Are you iframing it in via a template? I believe that LockerService requires that iframes be done certain ways. Can’t say much beyond that - I know that some folks have used Lightning components to iframe content directly into the page with success.

Directly into the Lightning page, that is.

Yes that’s correct. Here is the code I’m trying to embed, is there anything different I should be doing with it?

https://charts.jisc.ac.uk/javascripts/api/viz_v1.js'><div class='tableauPlaceholder' style='width: 1707px; height: 1327px;'>