Skip to main content

Hello -

When selecting a value from autocomplete by pressing the “tab” key, the focus goes to the top of the page.

Previously, selecting a value from the list with tab would go to the next field (by index). It appears that at some point recently the behavior was changed to call “render” when the field value changes in autocomplete which it previously did not do.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create Account details page

2. Add Parent Account Id field to editor above the Name

3. Preview page

4. Start typing text to locate an account. Use the cursor keys to pick an item and “tab” to select it

Actual Result

Focus goes to top of page

Expected Result

Focus should go to Name field

Sample Page XML

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="Account">   <models>
<model id="Account" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" sobject="Account">
<fields>
<field id="Name"/>
<field id="CreatedDate"/>
<field id="NumberOfEmployees"/>
<field id="MasterRecordId"/>
<field id="MasterRecord.Name"/>
<field id="ParentId"/>
<field id="Parent.Name"/>
</fields>
<conditions>
<condition type="param" enclosevalueinquotes="true" operator="=" field="Id" value="id"/>
</conditions>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<pagetitle model="Account">
<maintitle>
<template>{{Name}}</template>
</maintitle>
<subtitle>
<template>{{Model.label}}</template>
</subtitle>
<actions/>
</pagetitle>
<basicfieldeditor showsavecancel="false" showheader="true" model="Account" mode="edit" buttonposition="" layout="">
<columns>
<column width="100%">
<sections>
<section title="Basics" collapsible="no">
<fields>
<field id="ParentId"/>
<field id="Name" valuehalign="" type=""/>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</basicfieldeditor>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<css/>
<javascript/>
</resources>
</skuidpage>

Thanks!

Barry.  This has been fixed and will be available in our Summer release.  Coming soon! 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

No worries, thanks Rob!

It looks like this is happening again - when I type in a lookup field and use the enter key to select a result:

- the result is selected
- I press the tab key to move to the next field
- the cursor moves to the address bar of the page instead

I am on Millau release 11.0.3 (sandbox) and used Barry’s page template above to confirm the behaviour in Chrome

I have been able to replicate this using the XML provided above on 11.0.3. Thank you. I’ve notified our development team and we’ll work on having an update as soon as we can.