Skip to main content

Be a ware of the following Spring 16 issue with managed packages:

From: Salesforce H&T Automation mailto:system@salesforce.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:10 PM
To: bill.fox@foxconsulting.us
Cc: email2help-en_us@qmbypdihw0dki9buqvufod4s.3xsfgeas.3.apex.salesforce.com
Subject: Case - Open - Comment Added - #13259036

You are receiving this e-mail because you have been added to the referenced Salesforce case by a colleague or the case has been updated. If you wish to post a comment to the case, please respond to the unique email address provided for this case or log in to the Help and Training portal. Email sent to “Salesforce H&T Automation” will not be processed. We are unable to accept screenshots or attachments through email. As an alternative, you can perform those functions by logging in to the Help site and attaching the materials to your case directly.

Case Number:

Problem Type:

General Salesforce Functionality

Product Topics:

Mobile - Salesforce1

Case Subject:

Trying using Lightning app Builder

Severity Level:

Level 4 - Medium

Case Description:

When editing a Page with Lighning Page Builder it fails.

Org ID:

00Dj0000001oO90

Instance Type:

Production

Have you granted login access?:

Yes

Include Error Message if applicable:

Error ID: 1508861670-576211

Steps to Reproduce:

Click on Build Lighning Ap Click on edit Member,

Created By:

Bill Fox

Created Date/Time:

03/09/2016 05:52:01 PM EST

Initial response time for new cases for Standard support customers is 2 business days. Initial response time for Premier Success customers will range from 1 hour to 8 hours, depending on the agreement in effect and the severity level of the case.

Case Comments:

Connection User  03/09/2016 08:09:33 PM EST

Hello Bill,

My name is Kevin and I have taken ownership of your Case # 13259036. I understand that you are returning an error when editing an existing lightning page via lightning app builder. I was able to easily reproduce the error message on my end. I ran the stacktrace ID and there is an existing bug logged for this. It looks like the issue is due to having a custom component on the lightning page and then making a modification to the custom component, such as renaming it. Currently, it looks like the scheduled fix is slated for Summer '16 (Safe Harbor). Please let me know if this answers your questions and if I have permission to close the Case at this time. Should you have further questions regarding this Case, please let me know and I will follow up with you accordingly.

To reach me on this case, please go into help & training and leave a comment on the Case, or by phone you can dial 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE in the US, select Technical Support Option ( Option 2), select the product area (1 - for Sales Cloud, 2 - Service Cloud or 5 - Others), select premier / standard ( if premier enter your passcode), select Existing case option, enter case number. I am available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM PST.

Sincerely,

Kevin Chatterton II
Success Agent - Tier 2
Salesforce Technical Support

For assistance with an existing case, please add a comment by visiting our Help and Training portal. You will also find access there to knowledge articles, technical documentation, training’s and community boards.

Be the first to reply!