Skip to main content

Hi, Myself and several of our users have a problem where our skuid sessions expire shortly after logging in. This occurs on a daily basis, right after logging into Salesforce. We are running the latest Rockaway 8.13 release. Could you provide any insight on how to correct this annoying issue? Thanks, John

Our org just started receiving this error in our pop ups as well

We are experiencing the same issue. Our users are using both IE and Chrome, though mostly Chrome and the timeout is happening with both browsers.

We have been having the same issue for the last week, with only 5 known users out of 97. I cannot get the error to replicate for me, but I do have screenshots sent from my users. We have asked a series of questions and know that they are all using Chrome, though some went and tried IE after multiple errors, and the time out is happening within seconds sometimes. I passed on Gary’s info about just ignoring it, so I will see if that works for them.

Any update on this?

I am also having the same issue on a skuid page. I believe its happening when the page/master page has enabled the “Enable Page Caching”. When I enable it I get this error. here is the use case:

Enable the page Caching
Do any tasks and log out
Log back again to hit the page (Error pop up occurs)

in Salesforce, The session is 8 hours and works fine.

I don’t use page caching and can reproduce the issue by logging into salesforce, going on a skuid page and going to another tab for 30 minutes and then coming back.

None of our pages that are having issues have page caching enabled either…

This is exactly what’s happening with us.

the “error parsing json response…” is also what we’re getting. 

Same here…we are not using page caching.

We are not using page caching where most of these errors occur. However, there are several page includes involved on pages where this seems to be happening. Not sure if it is related. 

Tanzir~

Thanks for narrowing it down to that for your situation. Following your steps, I am able to reproduce the issue by. However, once the error message goes away, I am able to work on the page and save any changes. Is this what you are seeing as well? 

Thanks!
Karen

I was going to post yesterday that I thought the problem had gone away, but then I did have a few issues that looked like the same problem. However, I have so many tabs open (and the security rules in the org are fairly strict) that they may have been time outs.

Is it worth the people experiencing this stating which pods we are on? I work mainly in CS81, and it’s where I’ve seen the issue, but like I say, in the last couple of days, the problem may have gone away.

I’ve had this error come up on both Firefox and Chrome.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Strange errors about users not being logged in…. Anyone seen errors like this before? I have gotten these from users only recently but cannot recreate it.

Karen,
Yes that is the case. once user cancel the error msg they are able to work on the page. but its confusing to user and getting complains why its happening each time. If you have a solution it would be a great relief.

Thanks,

Tanzir 

I’m not sure why this was merged. The issue in this thread is a javascript popup, not a red error message.

John, its actually both for us. We are getting the Javascript popup AND the error parsing error and I think several other folks are, too. It is all related.

I was able to confirm that too. I reproduced the issue again and hit cancel to get the red message.

Hopefully my call today will help expedite the fix

As of today, some of our users that were consistently getting this error are not, but new users are reporting that it is happening to them. One user reported they canceled the error, but it continued to pop up repeatedly until they got frustrated and closed the page. Any update from SalesForce on what is happening?

Hi Community~

Sorry for the frustration this is causing many of you 😦 Thanks for your patience in bearing with us, Salesforce is continuing their investigation.

Hoping to get this resolved soon …
Karen

Karen, Anything new from Salesforce on this? Thanks, Bill

Hi again~

Sorry, Salesforce is still working on it … 

Thanks for your patience with this!!!
Karen

Have they acknowledged an issue? Have they listed a known issue? Is there any plan for a workaround in the me?