Skip to main content

How to pass parameter to <skuid:page page=“TestPage”> in lighting

component i.e. need to pass id to the skuid page while using in a lightning component

<aura:application >

<skuid:page page=“TestPage”/>

</aura:application>

There are 3 attributes for the skuid:page Lightning Component that may be of use here:

• useURLParameters (Boolean, defaults to false): if you are passing URL parameters to this Lightning App and just want Skuid to have access to them like Skuid does automatically in Visualforce Pages, then set this to true

• id(String): if you’ve got a Record Id in context that you want to access via the “id” parameter in your Skuid Page, set this attribute to the record Id.

My guess is that these 2 attributes will do what you need. If there are other parameters you need to pass in to your Skuid Page, though, there’s a 3rd, more general attribute that you can use to pass any number of arbitrary parameters into the Skuid Page:

• parameters (JSON String): a JSON-formatted map containing any additional parameters you want to use in your Skuid Page.

Examples

Let’s say that you are passing URL Parameters to your Lightning App like this:

https://acme.lightning.force.com/acmeWidgets/widgets.app?productFamily=Shoe

Then either of the following approaches for a page definition would allow you to access the “productFamily” Page/URL Parameter within your Skuid Page (with the first being much easier, of course):

<skuid:page page=“TestPage” useURLParameters=“true”/>

<skuid:page page=“TestPage” parameters=‘{“productFamily”:“Shoe”}’/>

Let’s say that you had a record Id in context that you wanted to use, such as an Account Id. In this case you could just use the account’s Id directly, e.g.

<skuid:page page=“TestPage” id=“{!accountId}”/>

I have similar issue, and this is not working for me. I have VF page

But I do see parameters in skuid page. I tried add useURLParameters=true , but page can not be saved: Error: Unsupported attribute useurlparameters in
please help me.
thank you