Skip to main content

Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!

I have setup Skuid with salesforce.

I am using Skuid page for post time. While I have filled record details on the edit page and after that, i have click on the save button. Now, this time record is disappearing. It is not visible on the detail page.

Note: It issue is coming at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EST) time zone. And I am facing this issue with only 2 users.

Please let me know. why it is happening at the record saving time.

My contact details.
Arvind Kumar
arvind.twopirconsulting@gmail.com
+91 9665086466

Hi Bill,

As we have discussed, It’s a strange issue. This issue comes in specific time frames, not every time. 

If we do testing as per your approach, Issue will not be coming every time, only specific random time, It failed to works.

Could you please help us how to deal with such issue? As Client is also not happy with your new table approach. Please let us know some other approach to tackle such issue.

Thanks

Rajat,

I was not trying to propose a final solution for you.  I only wanted to give you a process to identify what condition/filter causes the issue.

What condition/filter caused the records to be hidden or not show?

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for prompt response !!

Actually there is no any condition/filter to cause any issue. The users come and simple post new record by click button. Most times, It works perfectly but within some random time It doesn’t. After some time, those user when try once again It works then.

Today client reported again issue that , One of the user was trying to post new record between 8:40 and 9:00 am, but The record did disappear and when he came after some time to replicate the same process, It then works.

In short, Record get disappear / Not created within random any time frame, later when they do same, It will create then.

Please let us know the approach to fix this strange issue.

Thanks

Rajat,

I think you should be working in the same room where the users experience this problem.  Have your users let you know as soon as it happens and to not touch the keyboard or mouse.

You should open the developer console on the user’s browser look for any errors.  If there are no errors then I would open the developer console and inspect the model to see if the record they added is there.  If it is, then I would use Workbench to try and find the record that the user just added.  If the records was saved in Salesforce, then it may be a problem with how the page re-renders the table to show changes.  If the record is not there, then it may be that the user thought they clicked the ‘Save’ button, but did not.  You may want to add a Show message and block UI to the save button to show that they have clicked the button.

Thanks,

Bill