Skip to main content

Trying to add a page assignment (classic) and nothing happens when “add page assignment” button is clicked.   Also, the “Update Themes” button is always enabled even though themes have been updated.

Not sure when the problem started exactly, just noticed it today when adding an assignment.   I upgraded Skuid couple weeks ago to Milau 11.2.14.   I tried upgrading to the latest Milau 11.2.16 this morning, and still have the same behavior.   Using Chrome latest version

The “Add Page Assigments” button does work on the Lighting Tab, but I need it in Classic.  We are still using Salesforce Classic, although I have tinkered in Lighting to see how it works with Skuid pages.

Below is a screenshot of the errors when clicking on the “Add Page Assignments” button for Classic.   Any direction here would be much appreciated.  Thanks

After spending several days trying to find a solution for this without success, we decided our only option left was to upgrade to the latest Spark 12.0.4.   Upgraded sandbox first and found the “Create New Page Assignment” and “Update Out of Date Themes” issues were both resolved.  Tested our other objects and functionality and then upgraded Production to Spark 12.0.4

Our Production org now allows to create a new Page Assignment, and the Update Out of Themes button behaves as expected.   The only issue is when updating the Themes,  the UI hangs on the last Theme Update and never finishes,  a manual browser screen refresh is needed and all Themes appear updated.   

Other than that, so far so good.    Just wanted to close the loop on this in case anyone else runs into the same problem.    Our best guess as to what caused this is possibly the upgrade to Millau 11.2.14 installation issue.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann, thank you for reporting and for taking the time to write an update. I can confirm the following: We could reproduce the behaviour in Millau and logged it as a known issue. Our development team will take care of fixing it in Millau. Furthermore, we could not reproduce the issue in the latest version of Spark (12.0.4), which is now available from the Skuid Releases page at https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce/.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgraded.