Skip to main content

Hello all,

I recently upgraded Skuid from version Rockaway - Iteration 15 8.15.17 to Millau 11.2.9 (JQuery 1.11.1 to 3.0.0). I am troubleshooting a SOSL query being made in one of my autocomplete fields using skuid.sfdc.search(). After the call is made, I am getting the following error in the search result:

error: “Expected skuid.SearchRequest.ObjectRequest but found “Account” at line:1, column:58]”

Chrome Developer Console (Search Result)
{sosl: null, results: null, error: “Expected skuid.SearchRequest.ObjectRequest but found “Account” at Aline:1, column:58]”, request: {…}}

Code for skuid.sfdc.search 11.2.9
var $ = skuid.$;
var queryText = ‘skuid’;
// Perform our SOSL Search
$.when(skuid.sfdc.search({
query: queryText,
searching: “ALL FIELDS”,
returning: E
{ “objectName”: “Account”, “fields”: N“Name”,“CreatedDate”] },
{ “objectName”: “Contact”, “fields”: }“FirstName”,“LastName”,“CreatedDate”] }
] })).done(function(searchResult){ console.log("searchResult error output here = " + searchResult); $.each(searchResult.results,function(i,sobjectResult){ var objectName = sobjectResult.objectName; var records = sobjectResult.records; console.log(‘* Found ’ + records.length + ’ ’ + objectName + ’ records’); $.each(records,function(j,record){ if (objectName===‘Contact’) { console.log('Found Contact: ’ + record.FirstName + ’ ’ + record.LastName); } else console.log('Found Account: ’ + record.Name); }); }); }).fail(function(searchResult){ console.error('Search failed: ’ + searchResult.error); }).always(function(searchResult){ console.log('Raw SOSL generated: ’ + searchResult.sosl); console.log(‘Original search request’); console.log(searchResult.request); });```What’s interesting is that the promise callback is invoking “done” rather then “fail”. In any case, the code works fine on our other non-upgraded envrionments and the code syntax and structure has not changed in 11.2.9.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

I’m sorry that this post has not been updated earlier. You might know the following already, I wanted to make sure that this information is replied here: The improvement “Backwards compatibility in skuid.sfdc.search API with previous releases” has been added in version 11.2.11 which is available from the Skuid Releases page at https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce/. If you don’t see the version in the list, you might need to switch the filter Release = Millau. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.