Skip to main content

after upgrading to Brooklyn 9.3.1 from 8.15.15, none of our lightning components with skuid are loading on lightning app/record home pages. When I try to edit the lightning page an error pops up: " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getDataSourceType’ of undefined throws at /resource/1483550505000/skuid__UiOnlyDataSourceTypeJS:1:66"

Hi June

Try upgrading to 9.3.4

If you are connecting to an external SF org then make sure that Org has the same Skuid version too.

Hope that helps.

Hi Gregg, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I upgraded to 9.3.4 but the lightning components are still not rendering and I’m still receiving an error while trying to edit the lightning page: 

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getDefaultDataSourceName’ of undefined throws at https://mycompany.lightning.force.com/resource/skuid__SkuidJS:7:7679

Hi June

I am digging deeper and will get back to you shortly.

Just to be sure:

1.  You have a lightning page with Skuid components?

or

2.  You have a Skuid page with lightning components?

You should still be able to edit your lightning page even after updating Skuid as the update will not affect Salesforce functionality.