Skip to main content

I’ve used SKUID in the past before Lightning happened and I’m now trying to make my first Lightning page. When I’m in the App Builder trying to create my record page, I keep getting an error message when I drop the “Skuid Page” component on to the area I want.

bThere was an error rendering a Skuid Page component for page {{MY SKUID PAGE NAME}}

There was an error when rendering the Page Component: “There is no Skuid Component Type called ‘skuidpage’”]

I must be missing something in the documentation, but I can’t figure it out for the life of me. 

I’m not going to say this issue is fully resolved just yet…but after browsing this thread, I had the suspicion this was due to some kind issue with Skuid error handling and asynchronous loading of the Skuid page in Lightning…here’s what I did, and it appears the issue has been resolved…although I’ll be testing heavily over the next few days.

1. I moved my Skuid Page Lightning component out of the default tab on my Opportunity page…so after the page loads, the user has to click into the tab where the Skuid page sits in order to see the Skuid page.

2)  Made sure none of my models query on page load. 

1. Noticed I had a model with “Allow Page Render Before Query Completes” checked…so I unchecked this.

I’ll confirm later if this truly resolves the issue.

Unfortunately…we’re continuing to experience this issue 

Just another follow-up here…it’s appearing that this only arises when the Skuid page is immediately displayed/rendered upon a Lightning page load. Whenever we locate the Skuid page “behind” a Lightning Tab, which the user must click after the Lightning Detail page has already loaded…this issue resolves again.