Skip to main content

Hi All, I have updgraded the Skuid from the App exchange from Version 8.11 to Spark (12.1.3). After upgrade i am getting an error while using the Skuid in salesfceore. . Can some one help me Thanks in Advance.Erross are 1. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentAccountID” at line 1, column 91: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, x0C x0B - ], [/%*], x<>], -+], or end of input but “,” found… 2. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentID” at line 1, column 91: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, x0C x0B - ], [/%*], <>], ,-+], or end of input but “,” found… 3. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccount.Ultimate_Parent_Account__r.Id’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 4. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Owner_Name__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 5. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccount.Name’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 6. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccountId’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 7. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘DR_Offset__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 8. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘C_I_Opp_Product_ID__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 9. A Skuid Model, ‘ProductAgreements’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘SOW_Effective_Date__c’, on the Agreement_Site__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 10. A Skuid Model, ‘ProposalLineItems’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Apttus_QPConfig__AttributeValueId__r.Payment_Format__c’, on the Apttus_Proposal__Proposal_Line_Item__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 11. A Skuid Model, ‘ProposalLineItems’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Apttus_QPConfig__AttributeValueId__r.Number_of_Accounts__c’, on the Apttus_Proposal__Proposal_Line_Item__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model. 12. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentAccountID” at line 1, column 98: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, tx0C x0B - ], [/%*], i<>], i-+], or end of input but “,” found…

All your errors fall into 2 categories related to changes made to Skuid in between versions 8 and 12…

1. We implemented a new formula parser that is more strict about how formulas are interpreted. You will need to review the formula definition in the fields from errors 1, 2 and 12.

2. We also started notifiying you more directly when field access meant that relationships were not accessible. This used to fail silently, and now we are more explicit about somtjhing being wrong. Either these fields no longer exist in your org, or they are not accessible to the user due do a security model. You will need to remove them from your models or adjust the security model.

Thanks for upgrading, hope you enjoy all the new toys.

1. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentAccountID” at line 1, column 91: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, x0C

x0B - ], [/%*], ><>], 0-+], or end of input but “,” found…

2. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentID” at line 1, column 91: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, e x0C

x0B - ], [/%*], n<>], -+], or end of input but “,” found…

3. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccount.Ultimate_Parent_Account__r.Id’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

4. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Owner_Name__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

5. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccount.Name’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

6. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘PartnerAccountId’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

7. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘DR_Offset__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

8. A Skuid Model, ‘LegacyOpp’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘C_I_Opp_Product_ID__c’, on the Opportunity Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

9. A Skuid Model, ‘ProductAgreements’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘SOW_Effective_Date__c’, on the Agreement_Site__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

10. A Skuid Model, ‘ProposalLineItems’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Apttus_QPConfig__AttributeValueId__r.Payment_Format__c’, on the Apttus_Proposal__Proposal_Line_Item__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

11. A Skuid Model, ‘ProposalLineItems’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘Apttus_QPConfig__AttributeValueId__r.Number_of_Accounts__c’, on the Apttus_Proposal__Proposal_Line_Item__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

12. Syntax error in formula field “UltimateParentAccountID” at line 1, column 98: Expected “!”, “&”, “=”, “and”, “or”, “|”, x0C

x0B - ], [/%*], u<>], -+], or end of

Hey, Rob! Is there a list of know issues with Spark versions? I couldn’t find any in the documentation. I’m excited for the new toys!

Raymond, one thing to note here is that these issues are actually not issues with Spark (12.x), they’re issues introduced with Millau (11.x), none of these issues are new to Spark, they were changes we made intentionally in Millau to (a) More fully enforce the Salesforce security Model and notify admins when this is not occurring (b) More strictly enforce the syntax of Skuid formulas

Great, So I am currently 11.1.11. I’m not concerned with the above issues in this post specifically, so this probably wasn’t the appropriate place to post my question. I know to always install in sandbox first, but inevitably some feature gets overlooked so it is always helpful to look through a known issue list to make sure there isn’t anything catastrophic waiting on the horizon. 
Based on your response above, “these” issues are not new to Spark, but are you aware of any issues that are new to spark that I should be aware of before upgrading from Millau?
Thanks, Zach!