Skip to main content

HI,

I have a filter on case object which shows the results based on the following filters.

Now my filter conditions are working fine (like when Click All My Cases, I am able to see all my cases). But the label beside the drop down is not changing. i.e No matter what option i select, the button label is displayed as All cases but the result is as per the option (Query) that i selected.

please look at the below image which clearly explains about my issue

The above picture has two screenshots where in the first table is not having results but the second table is having results. I have selected two different filter options in both the case and that’s why one table doesn’t show any results and the other shows some results. But the filter label is still with the same name.

How can i solve this issue?

Avinash~

I am unable to reproduce what you are seeing. Can you include screenshots of how the filter is set up in the Skuid page builder? Also, what version of Skuid are you using?

Thanks!
Karen

Hi Karen,

The following screenshots contains both filter properties and Condition properties.

In the owner name condition, I will have all the user names that are required. We are using Skuid 8.11 version

I hope this information would be helpful for you in solving the Issue.

Thanks.

Avinash~

Unfortunately, I am still unable to reproduce what you see. Can you create a simple filter on a new page with just the table and filter using standard fields on the case object? Does it have the same problem? If so, can you paste the XML for that page here and I can try to reproduce the error using the XML.

Thanks!
Karen

Hi Karen,

I Just replicated what you said. I created Sample page which has a table and filter on it. But Still i have the same problem. i.e. the filter functionality is working fine. But the filters labels are not changing as expected.

Here is the XML that i had for the Sample page.

Chris Huegel

Ron Howard

Michelle Hermosillo

Scott Thornton

Kevin Gammon

Support Team

WFM PSE

Shawn Yee

Elise Lussier

Matthew Snyder

Account

Case Owner

Contact

Date

Thanks.

-Avinash

Avinash~

Thanks for the XML. I was able to get the labels to change by doing the following:

• Make the CSCTeam Condition Filterable Default off

• Remove the Deactivate CSCTeam Condition from the filter for All My Cases, All Open Cases, All Closed Cases, My Open Cases, All Cases.

I removed the deactivate CSCTeam since only the first option should have that condition active. 

Hope that helps!
Karen

Thanks Karen!

It worked.

Hi Karen,

I Have some small issue with this filter… So Under a filter Property All CSC Cases. I have a conditions as below

So according to me, this filter has to search all the cases (Open Or closed Cases) related to CSC Team.

But my filter is not displaying the cases which are closed.

I created a new view on cases object in Salesforce and it said there are 747 cases (with whatever the case status is) under it. But On my skuid page I can only see 14 cases. And these 14 cases are the cases which has the status as Work in progress, on hold, escalated, monitoring etc. That means my filter is not showing the closed cases.

So i wanted to know how can i show the closed also on this filter? i.e. when i click All CSC Cases i should see all CSC cases no matter what the cases status is

Can you tell me how do i solve this Issue?

Also whenever I open this skuid page, The Default filter label that  is showing up  All cases. Is there a way where we can set All CSC Cases as default filter label and show only CSC Cases when the page is accessed?

Because it wouldn’t be appropriate for the CSC team to see all unnecessary cases whenever they access this page.

Thanks.
-Avinash

Avinash~

Add Deactivate Closed under the All CSC Cases and you should be good to go.

The easiest way to do that is check the “Remember last-selected filter value” so that CSC Team members’ would return All CSC Cases after they select that the first time.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Thanks Karen!

But Only I am able to see this filtered view (when i login and access the page, i am able to see all CSC cases by default). During testing, I tried to view the page as a CSC User and he is not able to see the changes.

So when i access the page the i am seeing the filter like this.

But when a CSC user view the page he is seeing in the following way.

The VF page related to this page has access enabled to all the CSC team’s profile.

I don’t understand why only I can see the changes but other everyone else.

Do i need to make any changes?

Hi Karen,

Do you have an updates about the Issue?

Avinash~

One problem is that you may be working in different orgs. You granted Skuid access to the sandbox and Jason granted Skuid access to the prod org. However, when I logged in as him in the prod org, the filter did remember what I had last selected so it looks like you should be good to go? 

Thanks!
Karen

Avinash~

Due to the complexity of your filter and what you’re trying to do, there isn’t a way for you to choose defined starting values in the filter for some users. The easiest thing to do is for each of the users to log in and change the filter to their desired value and they should be set for subsequent times they log in. Note, however, there is an acknowledged bug that once changes are made to the page, users will have to reset their filter choice. We will update that post once a fix is released for that bug.

Thanks!
Karen