Skip to main content

I currently have a button on my page that points towards a custom: SF Button/Link.  This is working perfectly fine.

However, I am trying to integrate service cloud but the new button doesn’t work at all now e.g. nothing happens when I click it.

The button relates to drawloop (looplus) - the URL in the action button is /apex/loop__looplus?sessionId={!$Api.Session_ID}&eid={!Account.Id}&ddpIds=a0UD000000PT6ur,a0UD000000PT77T,a0UD000000QemPX&attach=true&contactId={!Account.contactid_id__c}

Like I say, it currently works on a standard skuid page, just not in the service cloud console?

Any ideas?  I have lots of buttons utilising this for specific documents.

Chris

Just to let you know I’ve sorted it now.  I had to change to a Redirect to URL and replace {!$Api.Session_ID} to {{$Api.Session_Id}} and {!Account.Id} to {{$Param.id}} and it’s working now.

Hi Chris,

I know this post is rather old, but I was wondering if in any of the work you have done with SKUID pages and Service Cloud, have you come across a way to close the existing primary tab containing a SKUID page with a SKUID button? I imagine it involves some javascript.