Skip to main content

I am experiencing an issue where my Community Partner (CP) users cannot see the chatter feed on Skuid page for custom object.  

Here is what is/is not working:

1.  CP Users can see chatter feed in standard SF page for the custom object but not on the Skuid-ified page

2.  Internal users can see the Chatter feed on both the standard layout and the Skuid layout

Since the CP Users can see the feed in the standard layout and the internal users can see the feed in the Skuid page, it leads me to think that the problem may be with a Skuid user license permission but I know very little about that.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

afbe965b4b36ea1d43a518b377cc049c17c32e7e.png

ef58811e3a2607044b15b50ef4ed300497f39e22.png

606c9743f75d4f15e37ec35f6678f1f367132887.png

Still seems to be an issue. 

Bump. this is still an issue for me too.

Hello Community,

This issue may have been related to a bug that has now been resolved in the Brooklyn (10.0.4) Maintenance Release and the Brooklyn (9.5.11) Maintenance Release which are now available from the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!

Chatter feed was working for my community users but I had to updated Skuid to solve a different Skuid bug so now I have inherited this Skuid bug.

Skuid bug.

What version of Skuid are you running on now?

We recently had to create a local copy of the skuid “Social” VF page to get this back working.

1. Go to your Visualforce Pages.  Find the page named “Social” that has the skuid namespace.
2. Clone the page, rename it Social.  Don’t change the markup, just save.
3.  Adjust security on the new Social VF page to match what you need

See if that works.  We also had to do it with Export and Include so our community users were able to use those features.

I had tried this solution in a separate sandbox unsuccessfully but in a sandbox recently updated to 11.1.6 this worked.