Skip to main content

We’ve made Skuid pages using the new unified composer, have created the Visualforce pages to redirect to those Skuid pages, and set the button/link/action override settings for “Tab” and “View” on the respective objects to our new Visualforce pages. The Skuid pages display successfully in desktop Salesforce, but are not displaying in Salesforce1 (it instead shows the default mobile interface). We’re using Salesforce Classic. What are we missing?

Thanks for any help here!

On your VF page, be sure to check the ‘Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages’ to TRUE.

Thank you Chandra - that was the missing piece!

Chandra, I may have misunderstood what’s going on here, but I am confused about Skuid in Salseforce mobile (Salesforce1).

Is it possible – as the thread above suggests – to override Salesforce1 mobile Tab/List and View pages with Skuid pages? I have tried, making sure to mark the Visualforce pages as Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app = TRUE, but still I see only the Salesforce1 mobile pages. The correct pages display in desktop.

Is the ONLY way to display a Skuid page in Salesforce1 mobile to use a Visualforce tab?

I am building in the unified composer, since I think the mobile page builder has been deprecated.

Thanks.