RPA Chrome extension update 11/16/2022

• 17 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Anyone experiencing issues? This morning i had massive targeting issues in Chrome and noticed the extension is updated as of 11/16/2022to 2.0. I'm hoping there is a fix for this before i go retargeting all my scripts. I have a case opened but was wondering if there were any known solutions

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hello Frank,

I see that you opened a case and I am currently working with you in that case but for anyone else who is reading this we have a few questions to help Dev determine what happened because the extension passed QA testing.

• What browser are you using?

• What version of RPA are you using?

• What applications are you interacting with?

Please try the steps below to see if this will help:

• Check your extension status in the browser and make sure it doesn't say (Inactive) next to service worker.

• Close all instances of your browser.

• Go to the taskbar icons but clicking the little arrow on the bottom right of your screen.

• Right click on the Chrome and/or Edge icons and Close Chrome and/or Edge. This will clear any old version and ensure that you are using the new version when opening the browser.

• Open a new browser and test.

If you are experiencing this issue and the above does not help, please open a support case so we can further troubleshoot. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Michelle

Nintex Support