Solved

RPA Central Instances and Bots fail to auto start periodically - RPA LE

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

As of last week, I have experienced many instances where scheduled bots will not auto load OR the bot will seem as it loads but it will not auto play/start--At times I am unable to to hit the play or terminate buttons either, and my only option is to x out of the bot.  When I x out, the same bot will auto populate again and start running or other times it will auto open but I will still need to hit the play button .  Other times it wont auto populate the bot at all, and RPA Central claims the bot is running bot flow so will need to pause and terminate on RPA central, and then  will need to reboot the machine for scheduled bots to kick off.  

I am also experiencing issues when the bot flow is finished, at times it will not auto close the bot although all tasks have been completed which does not allow for new scheduled bot to start. 

Anyone else having similar issues? Not to mention, I am also seeing the “Error has occurred” error message on the Instances Screen in RPA Central quite often.  

I am on Bot 17.14 and RPA Central 2.13.0.

icon

Best answer by MRepetti 30 January 2024, 02:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hello Nicolle, For this issue, please open a support ticket by emailing support@nintex.com. We have heard of a few other customers have some of the issues you presented and some fixes will be in the new version that has a targeted release of February 7th but there are a few things we may still need to investigate. 

If you would like, you can wait until Feb 7th and install and test the new version of RPA Central, version 2.14 and then reach out to us with any remaining issues or you can reach out now, and we may be able to provide a beta build to you right away. 

When you reach out, please send screenshots of the activity you are seeing, make sure you mention that you are using RPA LE and the version numbers as you mentioned above. Thank you!