Why does my robot stop running when it's supposed to continue as per normal?

• 6 January 2021
  • 2 replies

25575i3466D84AEE7A01EF.jpg25576iEAFC925D795A589B.jpgI have an embedded wizard in a wizard (wizard 2). I have tried to link the embedded wizard to wizard 2 so once the steps for embedded wizard is over, it will go to wizard 2 and continue running. However, it didn't continue running on its own. It stops there. I was wondering where could i go wrong.

Here is what i have done.

I intend to go to step 4 from step 3(embedded wizard)

What can be done to ensure the robot runs smoothly?

2 replies

hi,thats difficult need to see more of the embedded script... does the script run smoothly on its own?

Hi Aishah, the screenshots that you provided are not very clear and I'm slightly confused with the description that you provided. I assume you want to move from step 3 (embedded wizard) to step 4. By default, once the embedded wizard has completed its execution, it should automatically move to Step 4. There should not be a need to define "Go to step 4" at step end of Step 3 unless you have a condition set in Step 3 that if wizard ends unsuccessfully, the process will move to a different step.

In such case, you need to verify if the embedded wizard ended successfully. This can be referred to in the custom log files in C:Kryon Logs if you are using the base wizard template, which I assume you are. If the explanation is not clear or misunderstood, please provide more details or drop me a message on WhatsApp.